[OU] help me not suck

Makkilemore

At a Glance:
post-65154-0-92653900-1470484175.png184.png445.png530.png036.pngSpr_5b2_646B.png
Teambuilding Process:
Honestly I started off just wanting to use Megapunny and I built it from there but somewhere along the way I made too many changes and now it sucks
Analysis:
post-65154-0-92653900-1470484175.png
Leela (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
Where my fucking-up started. Pretty basic set with PuP over ice punch to use on Bisharp/Weavile and definite switches and help start up the sweep. The only thing here I'm committed to using in OU. Mostly just worries about Mach Punch and bulky fairy/psychic types.
184.png
Zella (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
Pretty much just here to take on talonflame. Sometimes she acts as a wincon if she can get belly drum off but usually gets taken out by Gengar and CM Clefable.
445.png
Garcon (Garchomp) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
Tankchomp. Everyone knows tankchomp. Mostly an answer to set up users and an easy switch-in for physical attackers.
530.png
Excal (Excadrill) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
Mandatory hazard removal. Helps counter fairy types and shut down sweeps with toxic but has trouble with fast fighting types.
036.png
Carlton (Clefable) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
A wall and cleric who, again, gets hurt really hard by Gengar. Mostly here to use heal bell and prevent KB/Azu/MegaPunny from getting shut down by burns or toxic.
Spr_5b2_646B.png
Diamond (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost
Literally only here to take on megasaur and lando-t. Also surprisingly effective against BD Azumarill and rotom-w until it gets will-o-wisped. Still does its job though. Wrecked by fighting types, megavoir, and FB Gengar.
Exportable

Leela (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
Zella (Azumarill) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
Garcon (Garchomp) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
Excali (Excadrill) @ Leftovers
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Toxic
Carlton (Clefable) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
Diamond (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost

please help me my beautiful pokemon dont deserve to lose like this

At a glance your team is weak to Mega Scizor, particularly the defensive ones, since you have like...nothing to break it with. Meanwhile it can just set up SD on a few mons before sweeping you later. Garchomp isn't a reliable answer. Bulky stuff like Mega Venusaur and Amoongus, to a minor extent, also give you a bit of trouble, and you'll find yourself rather hard pressed dealing with them if you lose Kyurem-B somehow. Garchomp being a tank that's vulnerable to being worn down also means your team also has a chance of being beaten swiftly by an untimely Talonflame setup.

For the most part, Heatran settles all of the aforementioned Pokemon above bar some unorthodox moves or something, so try to put that in there. As a decent check to Fairies, with Heatran you're also no longer as bound to use Excadrill as a check (and it does it inferiorly so anyways bar stronger damage output) and can opt for Defog as an option to get rid of hazards for you. I'm not sure what Defogger would actually fit at first glance, though.

EDIT: Use Ice Punch or Healing Wish on Mega Loppuny either to target Lando-T/Gliscor or give Azumarill a second chance at life to do its job, or any other teammate for that matter.

Edited by YagamiNoir4896

At a glance your team is weak to Mega Scizor, particularly the defensive ones, since you have like...nothing to break it with. Meanwhile it can just set up SD on a few mons before sweeping you later. Garchomp isn't a reliable answer. Bulky stuff like Mega Venusaur and Amoongus, to a minor extent, also give you a bit of trouble, and you'll find yourself rather hard pressed dealing with them if you lose Kyurem-B somehow. Garchomp being a tank that's vulnerable to being worn down also means your team also has a chance of being beaten swiftly by an untimely Talonflame setup.

I recommend that you give Garchomp fire blast over stone edge to help deal with that. Bulky garchomp can take on +2 mega scizor, and should be able to kill it with the contact damage + fire blast.

Your team is also kinda walled by Skarmory/ other great physical walls. Specs Keldeo might help take care of that weakness, but Talonflame also becomes even more of a problem, but Dtail garchomp will be able to help with that. Just remember to keep Garchomp healthy when you run into Talonflames and Landorus's. Hope this all help budE! :]