Favorite song in the soundtrack?

Hey guys, just a fun topic to talk about the awesome music of the game.

the artists are amazing and my favorite is definitely 'Feeling - Mystic' and 'Fighting for Victory' whats yours ? :D

P.S. if you did not know, you can find all of the music in the games files under: Audio/BGM

Edited by Gardevoir4president

Probably "Battle - Intense", even if it's a remixed track from a videogame franchise that I can't stand at all. Small edit: I totally forgot about Feeling - Sympathetic.

Edited by Lagspike

My favorite game music is "Gym Battle" in Reborn. I also really like the rival music in Rejuvenation. That's all I can think about off of the top of my head for now. I'll add more if I think of any.

Edited by Cool Girl

Liking the mellow feel of the music on Terajuma shore/marianette's house. Anyone know what it's from??

Also, Purity Cave. Very fun, light, and hopeful. Couldn't even recall what game / track it was at first, all I knew I was sure it was from a Mystery Dungeon. Treasure town is indeed a good song.

• Veterans

Liking the mellow feel of the music on Terajuma shore/marianette's house. Anyone know what it's from??

The song is actually an original composition by a friend of Jan and mine, so it's not from any game.

Fortuna Islands is really great.

I remember hearing it right after MC's mom died and just thinking how perfect it suited the mood.

Gearen City theme is also nice, really enjoy listening to that one.

Oh, and who can forget DOGGARS.

I really like the Dimensional Rift Battle theme. It gets the adrenaline going, and makes me wish I could Mega Evolve one of my Pokemon to fight whatever monstrosity we're facing. Along with that, the Route 47 Remix is probably one of the best songs in game, although it really doesn't sound that much like the original. Still, it sounds much better though.

That Undella Bay remix by glitchxcity was super chill and sweet. Fighting for victory/whats right are great too! That one that plays on the Blacksteeple fields (and in Ametrine city in reborn) is awesome, although it's a remake from Snowbelle city's theme it kinda feels like some music from Okami, the way Jan renamed was really nice too.

Edited by Gh0stStark