Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

Jan

• Developers

Version 8 - Stopped In Our Tracks

gqBHkFh.png

Yes, I know, Version 8 was originally called "Grand Dream City?".

But I sacrificed that title for a pun. Yes, a pun. I'm hardcore like that.

Anyway, there's no reason to keep you all waiting so I'll just immediately give you with this:

Links: Updated 6:33 est 7/25/16. V8.1

#####Reflections#####

So, I'm never going to say a version won't take long anymore. Even if I know for a fact it's true. Unexpected things happened that kept delaying this release more and more.

First my computer completely died for a couple of weeks, and I lost a ton of data (Please excuse any minor errors found along the way. A lot of things had to be brought up

from scratch. Still report them, though!). Then I basically got a job that gave me literally no time to work on this actively.

Thankfully, things have eventually come to a close and Version 8 is done. Like I said, this version is quite short. It sets up the ground work for future episodes. In this episode

you'll have to analyze the little information you're given and make a choice. A choice that will determine the rest of your adventure for Act 2. Life is simply unfair, don't you think? This is the decision game.

I hope you guys enjoy what is here, no matter what size of content. It was a pleasure to make.

####Honarable Mentions#####

I have to give credit to where it's due, and a lot of people stuck with me after this long development process.

KatastrophicKid:

This person has literally saved me from the hell that was Rejuvenation pre-6. She is so incredibly helpful and I think she needs more recognition as a member because without her... quite frankly, Rejuvenation would not be the quality it is presently.

So thank you!

Polaris

A sudden, but worthwhile friendship. Thank you so much for helping me test things out while also giving suggestions on things. I appreciate your insight and I always look to you for suggestions etc. Thank you!

Zumi

The memiest, the meemy, the killer memestar let's get rightttttttttttttttttttttttt into the MEMES. I love you so much (Though you're a HUGE nerd.). You're my best friend and the things you've done to help me with Rejuvenation has been incredible and without you, I don't think Rejuvenation would be where it is now.

Beta Testers

You know how I feel about you guys. Thank you for withstanding all the bugs that pop up and annoy you! I'm kinda sorry. You guys the real MVP.

Alice

This girl has prepared a lot of cool shinies for you guys. Be on the lookout! Alice, you also the real mvp.

Shia

If it weren't for Shia, I don't think Angie's new church/dimension would be as cool as it is now, tbh. Thank you for helping me with sprites,graphics etc! You really helped move the development process!

Places that you should -not- load up in:

-Terajuma Island
Terajuma Shore
Terajuma Jungle
Kakori Village (Crawli's Gym is fine)
Route 5 (Valor Mountain is fine)
Route 6
Teila Town (Amber's battlefield is fine)
Kristiline Town
Church of Theolia
Grounds of Theolia
Concert Hall
Tesla's Villa

Jirukala Cavern (rip)

Pokemon Centers (Route 3 and Gearen City is fine)

Gearen City (Outside)

Purity Cave

Amethyst Grotto

Route 11

Akuwa Town (Beach Area)

Akora Shore (Beach Area)

Gearen Laboratory and West Gearen are pretty much the safe zones. Load up there for secured transferring.

Full cover artwork (by Zumi)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic