URRRRRRRRRR ^O^

• Global Mods

Hi you're invisible. Well, not really. I just made it to where I can choose who can and can't see you.

You are observing someone named Nelson. Nelson is tall, so people look up to him. You watch as Nelson flawlessly eats an apple. You watch as Nelson's eyes water with delight at the apple's taste and he yells out "SUCH FLAVOR". You follow Nelson to his house and watch him sleep, then the next day you follow him to the library, where he plans to write a song about recycle bins. Not about recycling itself and why people should do it, but literally recycle bins.

Only, before he gets the chance to sit down, something weird happens..?! The background goes from a library to multicolored mist, and then you and Nelson are in a strange room. I was conveniently asleep when this happened, and didn't wake up until after the transportation had been complete.

There is one other person in this strange room. This person is doing snow angels on the ground. Whenever Nelson speaks to him, all he says is "URRRRRRRRRR ^O^". The O in the face is a nose, not a mouth. His nose is very round.

This is the part where I woke up and realized what was happening. I allow Nelson to see you, and I give you a microphone. This microphone is your opportunity to give words of encouragement to Nelson. What will you say to him?

I then rose to the top of mount supercuts where I had to command an army of dolphins made out of nerf darts to transform into a sentinel pile of spaghetti. I then whispered into 300 mailboxes which made my eyes pop out of my hands and then shot laser beams which intertwined my soul with the panther prince