Is this a smear campaign for Reborn president?

I would lose pretty badly if that was a thing :[[[

Thank you for the congrats and kind words everyone. Glad to be part of this community and will continue to help out as much as I can here.

i still gotta do an intro thread zzz

• Upvote 3

Congratulations on the promotion and apparently amazing effort and work moderating those subforums to be promoted which is amazing and I'm happy for you.

I don't know you but I hope to in time so hope you continue being an amazing and hard working moderator for Reborn.

Have a great day/night. :)

• Upvote 1

Is this a smear campaign for Reborn president?

I would lose pretty badly if that was a thing :[[[

Pretty sure Mad Lemon would win by a landslide if that was a thing. Wait, this isn't the wasteland.

Grats Simon, I reckon this's been a long time coming.

• Upvote 1

Ha, called it.

Tartar, on 18 Jun 2016 - 10:48 PM, said:snapback.png

You're the evil mastermind secretly engineering all the machinations behind the scenes of Reborn. You're kind of an introvert, but when online all your hinges disappear and your true personality shines fourth. Despite your slight megalomania you do in fact care for the forum, and will do tasks over won't because you know doing them is necessary for the well being of Reborn. You are a great administrator and help enrich the any community you're part of. You may also be secretly planning to usurp Ame's throne and rule Reborn with an Iron fist... You're Shiroe "The Villain with The Glasses" from Log Horizon

2EXsNAg.jpg
Edited by Tartar