Angel's Sprite Emporium! [Art/Commissions]

angelbeast111

Suggestions and such  

25 members have voted

1. 1. First, do you think that everything looks good?

• Yes, this looks like it has promise
    • The sprites are good, but the prices need adjusting
    • Ehhh...
    • No. Just no.

(Alright, for now the shop front aka this post is a work in progress, but here it is!)

Welcome to Angel's!

~Temporarily closed to catch up on orders~

First of all, I should put a few rules regarding commissions. Well, rules is a little strong, how about guidelines!

-Of course, the forum rules apply. As long as the content in your request stays PG-13, I'll do it.

-I can take up to 5 requests at one time for now, I will keep a waiting list at the bottom of the post.

-If you have a new idea for a kind of sprite I can do, by all means pitch your idea! Just make sure to either put it in the Other section of your form or keep it separate from the form. I'll also keep a poll for my own ideas to see what people want!

-Constructive criticism is always excepted, as I can always improve!

-If you need a redo of your sprite, for example you want a color changed, feel free to ask!

-The easy stuff is free, but complex things are very time consuming, so I will ask for a small fee (in rupees, not real money) for those. I will occasionally change prices based on how complex orders can be, the demand, and customer input. This will happen as I get a better feel for the demand and time required.

-I can do 3rd, 4th, and 5th gen sprites for all the sprite types listed below

And with that, here's what I can do!

(Please note, I will add more as examples are made/people add ideas)

Pokemon Sprites

I can do recolors, fusions, custom sprites, backsprites, and more. It's all in the spoiler below~

Recolors

Litario%20Transparent_zps0ndp1sg9.gif

(Litleo colored as Lucario)

Form:

Name:

Base Pokemon:

Pokemon for color:

Other:

Custom Recolors

Currently, there isn't an example for this, but it's so similar to the last thing, I figured I'd put it here

Form:

Name:

Base Pokemon:

Colors to use:

Other:

Fusions

ezimba%201_zpsictwh6rp.gif

(Mismagius+Jellicent M)

Form:

Name:

Pokemon 1:

Pokemon 2:

Other:

~Note: Pokemon 1 is always the base

Advanced Fusions Costs 5-20R depending on complexity

ezimba%202_zpsrbunct66.gif

(Some of the pokemon in this include Quilava, Charizard, Seviper, Ariados, Mega Rayquaza, and Ninetales. The electricity is self-done.)

Form

Name:

Pokemon to use:

Other:

~Note: Mark the pokemon you want used most with *

Custom Backsprites Cost 15-30R with a base sprite, 50-75R if completely from scratch

ezimba%207_zpslgkwzqf8.gif

(Made for AS!ER)

Form:

Name:

What you need a sprite for:

Base (if applicable):

Any additions?:

Need shiny?:

Other comments:

~Note: Please provide colors or a reference image if you need a shiny done!

Trainer Sprites

I can do custom trainers, VS sprites, overworlds, and more, all of which are below~

Custom Trainers Cost 15-30R based on complexity

ezimba%203_zpsxks4mzda.gif

(Also refer to avatar)

Form:

Name:

Reference for pose:

What you want done/reference for change:

Other:

~Note: I would prefer an image for references, however if you can't provide one, please be descriptive. If the description is long, please put it in a spoiler like you would the image (if the image is bigger)

VS Sprites/Mugshots Costs 20-35R based on complexity

ezimba%206_zpsni2yxif8.gif

(Made for Karasu)

Form:

Name:

Reference Image/Description:

Prefered Posing:

Any other changes?:

Other comments:

I'm also willing to make overworld sprites and backsprites, however I have no examples to show as of yet.

Thank you for your patronage! Come again sometime!

~Waiting List~

1- WSGreen

2- Karasu

3- TheDW66

4- Trevore

5-

Edited by angelbeast111
  • Upvote 5

Well I could definitely try! I have some bases I've been wanting to use for a while

Well, would be good to offer vs sprites, backsprites, and overworld sprites in your workshop if you can. Like, edit your post and say you're offering that if you can. But, otherwise, looks good to me.

If you need money or want to earn some money, you can definitely ask for money. I'm sure people would be more than happy to pay you if you do good work for them! :D

Edited by Cool Girl
  • Upvote 2

Okay so this looks awesome and convenient for people who need sprites done at a low price which is awesome for people like me who have little rupees and don't want to pay 300-400 rupees for Shia's shop so thanks for doing this.

In the poll I said the first two options because like I said Shia charges 300-400 rupees so are you happy doing work for just 5-30 rupees each sprite? How long would you say it will take you to do a complicated sprite such as that huge multitude type fusion example? I appreciate the cheap prices but just something to think about. :)

Good luck with the shop and if you can do OWs and backsprites like CoolGirl suggested, that would be amazing and I would order constantly as long as I have rupees (I have 100 I think currently lmao)

Thanks and have a great day/night and welcome to Reborn. :D

• Upvote 1

Oh, I'm fine with the pricing. I don't have too much to do everyday, if I do one day I'd be closed cause I wouldn't be online, and I know how it feels not to have enough currency to get something (both online and irl). Plus I doubt I'll need much anyhow. If I feel the prices need to be bumped, say if someone orders the mother of all fusions, I may ask for a little more.

And you have a good day/night too ^-^

Edited by angelbeast111
  • Upvote 2

Oh, I'm fine with the pricing. I don't have too much to do everyday, if I do one day I'd be closed cause I wouldn't be online, and I know how it feels not to have enough currency to get something (both online and irl). Plus I doubt I'll need much anyhow. If I feel the prices need to be bumped, say if someone orders the mother of all fusions, I may ask for a little more.

Oh that's kind of you then to have cheap prices and that you understand people not having enough currency. :) Totally understandable that the more complex the higher the price would be though.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Name: Karasugaming

Reference:

karasu10.png

Pose: right arm (facing left) in the right hand sided hoodie pocket with a pokeball in the left hand (please note I don't really mind how its positioned as long as it looks cool)

What I want changed: nothing really

Other: GL

and a mugshot of the character please

I have 45 Rupees that I can give to you for this task.

Edited by Crow_BlackFeather
  • Upvote 1

I don't do sprites myself but I know that sprites take time and effort. And I personally see a problem with how low your prices are.

I understand that you're new here, so I also understand that you don't yet have a good feel for what constitutes a... decent wage, shall we say. So let me try to put that into a bit of perspective.

You have a grand total of 13 posts as of this reply. A VERY grand total, isn't it?

At the same time, you have amassed 140 reborn rupees. If you were to buy commissions from yourself at a R5-20 per commission rate, you'd have between 7 and 28 commissions queued up. That quite a lot of time and effort that you've committed yourself to, isn't it?

And so I'm glad to see you have a 5 queue limit. But I feel you're selling your time quite short of a reasonable mark.

If ever you run low on 'work' you could always have sales, giveaways, or ask members to come up with challenges or ideas. Certainly, it may be to your advantage to charge less for commissions if you were to use it as an example of your craftmanship... Grand Opening Deals... Any number of commercial tactics may be used to keep yourself suitably occupied and/or challenged.

Far be it from me to tell you precisely what to do or how to value your work, but it occurs to me that time spent working on fulfilling this commitment is also time not spent exploring other topics, discussions, and possible connections with other members within the forums. I've been here a long time, and not without reason. I assume also that you enjoy your work, or you would not offer these services. And so this is but a bit of friendly advisement.

And that is why I suggest adjusting the pricing to be higher than it currently stands. But that is up to you.

As it so happens, I also gave Shia much the same advice, if in much fewer words, when Shia first started out.

• Upvote 2

@Maelstrom- Well as of now the prices are rather experimental. I'm certainly not going over a self-set limit, but I will do adjusting as needed until I, and of course my customers, are all happy with the pricing. I do thank you for your advice still ^-^

@AS!ER- Alright, I'll add you to the list! You do need both a regular and a shiny, right?

@AS!ER- Alright, I'll add you to the list! You do need both a regular and a shiny, right?

I do indeed. However you could just do the normal. Getting the shiny is just a matter of modifying hue and saturation in paint.net

• Upvote 1

@Karasu- Order up!

ezimba%204_zpsix4o2jr3.gif ezimba%206_zpsni2yxif8.gif

Hope you like them, and I will expect payment whenever possible!

@AS!ER- Due to being unable to access the site from what appeared to be a server error, I wasn't able to finish your order (couldn't find a clean version of the reference image anywhere), it will be up soon!

EDIT: I've made a few minor changes to pricing, and I've added a small bit to the guidelines. Along with that, actual forms for VS Sprites/Mugshots!

Edited by angelbeast111

@AS!ER- Due to being unable to access the site from what appeared to be a server error, I wasn't able to finish your order (couldn't find a clean version of the reference image anywhere), it will be up soon!

No problem. Just take your time. Don't worry.

Edited by Lugruf

Hello Angel.

The new prices look reasonable so I'm glad they are still cheap. :)

You told Cool Girl you could do OWs right so if I give you the sprite I need OWs of, you can make some in gen 4 style?

Oh yeah, speaking of spriting styles, are you able to sprite in gen 3,4 or 5 styles of spriting? It would help your store if you were specific in what you can provide to customers in the main post of this thread such as outlining what style of sprites you can do and what you are offering. Custom sprites, recolours, fusions, vs sprites, OWs etc.

Thanks and good luck with the store. The Karasu sprite looks good so great job. :)

@AS!ER-Phew, this took longer then expected! Order done!

ezimba%207_zpslgkwzqf8.gifezimba%208_zpsmhms8jea.gif

Also, may I use these as examples? The payment for this will come to 50R, if that seems fair to you. I did have to make these completely from scratch.

@Casim- Sure, I can do that for you!

I should probably be a bit more specific, I'll add it to the guidelines so that it's generalized for all sprites.

Thank you for the compliment and advice!

@AS!ER-Phew, this took longer then expected! Order done!

ezimba%207_zpslgkwzqf8.gifezimba%208_zpsmhms8jea.gif

Also, may I use these as examples? The payment for this will come to 50R, if that seems fair to you. I did have to make these completely from scratch.

@Casim- Sure, I can do that for you!

I should probably be a bit more specific, I'll add it to the guidelines so that it's generalized for all sprites.

Thank you for the compliment and advice!

For from scratch those are good so wow angel. :)

Cool, I'll pm you with the link to the sprites so you can use it as a reference and thanks for appreciating the compliment and advice. I'm glad when I can be helpful to someone. :D I am working on a fangame called Pokemon Darkness (thread is actually on reborn forums) and my spriters don't like doing OWs so this will be awesome to have to be honest so i really appreciate your shop offering OWs. :)

Well I'll gladly offer my services, and I think it's really cool how you're making a fangame! Also, thank you for the comment on the sprites, I was a bit nervous since they were my first finished, completely scratch sprites.