Summer Party 2016 Feedback

Arkhi

Summer Party Feedback  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the party overall?

• You can disguise it as a party, but I know it's just a convenient way of playing Queen's and King's Game :)
    • It was enjoyable.
    • It's nothing special.
    • It needs renovations.
    • Party, more like part ways, #byeFelicia
  2. 2. What did you think of the Summer Theme (Fun in the Sun) Tournament?

• This funner summer event was no bummer.
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • A sunburn feels better than this event went.
    • Did not attend.
  3. 3. What did you think of the Member Trivia event?

• Here's my wallet, SSID, and birth certificate; let's make some hardcore trivia.
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • Let's hack into Ark's PC, steal all his stuff, and make his wallpaper butts, then use this in real life trivia to embarass him forever- that's how bad it was.
    • Did not attend.
  4. 4. What did you think of the Game Trivia event?

• Up, down, up, down, up down... Get it, because you're bouncing up and down because it was so fun?
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • Up, down, left, right, slap Ark, remove the event, select, start.
    • Did not attend.
  5. 5. What did you think of the Story Time event? (multiple answers permitted- please mark the seventh option if you feel it applies)

• The year is 30XX- the elders of Spaceville XA78 still tell stories about how great this event was.
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • Once there was an awful party event. It was so awful that everyone died. The end.
    • Users should not need to sign up ahead of time to tell a story during the event.
    • Did not attend.
  6. 6. What did you think of the Dubtrack DJ event?

• ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • Let the seagulls peck away at Ark- his suffering will sound better than the Dubtrack event.
    • Did not attend.
  7. 7. What did you think of the Queen's Game event?

• o shit, Felicia's back, and she's here to make things great.
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • Nevermind, Felicia's even further gone than she was before.
    • Did not attend.
  8. 8. What did you think of the King's Game event?

• As King, I demand that the Pokemon Reborn forums become the official King's Game forums.
    • It went well.
    • It was alright.
    • It can be improved.
    • "King" is a fancy word for someone who can't even 1v1 me- the event was BAD.
    • Did not attend.

Congratulations, you scrolled down to the part of the thread that actually explains what this is! If the thread title isn't explanatory enough, here's a quick tl;dr: Following Reborn's first Summer Party, the planners of future parties are looking for user feedback regarding the party's events, organization, and how it may be improved. Please vote providing feedback and reply with any comments, concerns, questions, or.. replies. Votes for this poll are anonymous.

As the EU and NA parties were separate, users' feedback will differ. Preferably, for future parties we may allot time for a lengthier party with a more world-inclusive time slot and feature all party events, so the timing for the party is an option excluded from the poll.

Poll format is:
- Outstanding

- Good

- Average

- Bad/Needs improvements

- Awful/Needs major overhaul or remove event

• Upvote 1

Missed all but stories, Queen's, and half of King's. And a couple seconds of member trivia. All-in-all, it was enjoyable.

As I recall, nobody signed up for NA storytime, and it didn't bomb of anything, so maybe it'll work fine like that?

Can't really say anything else, because of Rule 9: K/Q stays in K/Q.

This poll is bad because some people can't vote for some of the questions like me because I didn't do story or dub track or the theme tourney. :( make the polls separate so people can give feedback on each individual event.

• Support Squad

Overall it was good. Thanks to the hosts of the events.

That said, there were highlights and lowkey moments throughout the night. This isn't so much a reflection of how well the events were hosted insomuch as what the community does. For example, Story time was a bit difficult to get some stories because most people aren't interested in sharing a personal story when they've got the attention of 30~ people focused on them. People are more voyeurs around here, they don't wanna do they wanna see, That's exemplified in King and Queens game in how people were happy to watch but if they got pulled to be a subject they'd stall and take a lot of time trying to put on a performance they clearly didn't wanna do. Why did they join in the first place? Kinda feels like you're left out if you're not in the pool for selections I suppose. When you had a group of people in it to win it though, then you would get one hell of a show.

Still, it was certainly a memorable experience. A good one too, so I'm happy.

• Global Mods

Oh, I didn't know this thread was up already . o .

I liked the party.

I didn't do the tournament because I didn't really feel like building a team at the time because of other things I was doing.

Member Trivia was fun, although I mostly watched other people guess.

Game Trivia was fun.

All of the stories in Story Time were very interesting :D

I like music, and now have more songs and artists to listen to, just like during the winter party.

QG was fun. Although I agree with what one person (I can't remember who) said about FMK questions, which was something like: "I don't understand why people ask these questions to begin with since hardly anyone is comfortable answering". Although I guess they do have the option of choosing another question, as was mentioned in the rules.

KG was as amazing as expected.

A mistake on my part, I thought partially completed votes may be submitted. A sixth option has been added to each poll response for those that did not attend a particular party event.

• Upvote 1

Eh, I wasn't having much fun with the Party, and the only fun was after the party had ended and a round a CaH had happened that Ben was hosting. It just felt like a chore to be at the Summer Party imho

I'm new to Reborn Party mechanics so I wasn't really sure what to expect when I joined.

However, I did have a lot of fun about despite the fact that the goal of QG and KG was to make your "targets" as uncomfortable as virtually possible.

I'm just glad that I was able to interact and share experiences with other members of the community despite being useless at the forums.

I salute the Auths who did their best to supervise the events to make sure that everything goes smoothly and according to plan.

I hope that the tournament and over-all theme for each party changes every year so that new one would always be different from the last.

Perhaps a catchy phrase commemorating a certain element of the season could be used as a theme for each event.

If the winter party involved giving gifts because of the holidays, I wish summer also has a unique event which is to only be done in this time of the year.

It would have also been great if games like CaH, Hunger Games, and Town of Salem were a planned part of the party so that people interested would be notified in advance as long as we have auths or members willing to supervise such events.

Overall, the party was great and I hope that the next ones would be just as fun or better even.

Thank you to everyone who participated and made the party worthwhile.

I look forward to having fun with you again in the future. :3

• Upvote 1

Everything thing that I was a part of was a very fun, for both the EU and NA parties.(Yay for scheduling working out!)

The Tournament was fun, but it probably would have been better had an entire list of usable pokemon had been made before hand so that the few auth who were there did not have to spend about an hour checking all the teams.

The member trivia was good fun with some of the ways that people were using to describe others.

I didn't participate much in Game Trivia, however when I did pop into it it seemed to be going very well, with questions that were doable.

Story-time was nice even though I didn't share anything, hearing the stories that others volunteered to share was a nice way to spend time.(It was a good thing Kuro ended up just asking people if they wanted to share)

I didn't listen to much of the music, but that which I did was very nice.

Queen and King's Game: Oml they were great, everyone who was there was having fun, even though some people did not seem to understand if/how they were participating/not participating.

Really tho, I swear half the "RNG" stuff was rigged, I got pulled for almost every Kings game round, even after a number chaange.

Once again, it was good fun, there are little things that could for sure be improved but did not detract from the experience.