• Global Mods

The "please do disassociate yourself from Queen/King's Game" messages are mixed up. The one under Queen's Game says King's Game and vice versa.

Cards Against Humanity!!! That needs to be a thing at this event!

There was a game of it during the winter party after all the other events ended, though it wasn't official.

• Upvote 1

The "please do disassociate yourself from Queen/King's Game" messages are mixed up. The one under Queen's Game says King's Game and vice versa.

Good catch, thanks for pointing that out. I cannot recount the number of times I mixed up KG/QG, changed the time slots, changed the descriptions, changed them back, edited the time slots again, then redid everything. My brain is 150% bamboozled.

Neat-o, this is a good reason for me to pop on the server again. Hopefully I don't work that day though.

A quick question though - For member trivia, will the clue be about a member, and we have to figure out which member it is? Just trying to make sure I understand it right. Also, do we give permission to Rose here or through pm?

Neat-o, this is a good reason for me to pop on the server again. Hopefully I don't work that day though.

A quick question though - For member trivia, will the clue be about a member, and we have to figure out which member it is? Just trying to make sure I understand it right. Also, do we give permission to Rose here or through pm?

Through PM please; I'll be able to keep track of things better if I have a written record rather than sifting through all of this thread's responses

This is yet another Reborn event which is catering only to the western hemisphere timezones yet again, just like the previous installment. Also it is on a date when quite a number of members of the forum are still busy with university/college exams.

I am not asking for any changes, I am just telling you. Evaluate these points as you wish.

PS. Larvesta with Morning Sun. The most annoying Little Cup thing ever. :P

burn heal uturn hazardremoval comein burn heal uturn comein burn heal uturn hazardremoval comein burn mynerves clickingx bai

This is yet another Reborn event which is catering only to the western hemisphere timezones yet again, just like the previous installment. Also it is on a date when quite a number of members of the forum are still busy with university/college exams.

I am not asking for any changes, I am just telling you. Evaluate these points as you wish.

PS. Larvesta with Morning Sun. The most annoying Little Cup thing ever. :P

burn heal uturn hazardremoval comein burn heal uturn comein burn heal uturn hazardremoval comein burn mynerves clickingx bai

The problem is that most of the people running the events and different parts of them are of the western hemisphere where these times are ideal. We'd much rather have a party that's run smoothly than one that's just left unsupervised.

• Support Squad

All things considered, it's on a saturday night. School won't be on, people can certainly take one break from studying if they really wanted to for the night. A scant few people might be working sundays but otherwise this was literally the best possible way to make it accessible to europeans who're five or so hours ahead. For those further ahead, it'd take a whole lot more to cater to,

My suggestion would probably be to shift the main events, King and Queen, a tad bit earlier. That's what everyone laments missing and, I wasn't there so correct me if I'm wrong here, the cards against humanity game after the event(?) that ICSW mentioned shows people were still pumped after those games. They're not exactly wind down events.

So what format should we build our teams?

Build it in Tier shift (an option under the other metagames category). You can look here for information about the metagame but remember to stay within the theme as well.

You people stole my fucking queen's game. That was copyrighted by Spear Pillar.

considering i'm the one that coined the term long before you even had spear pillar, nice try lmao

the entire reason Queen's Game exists is literally because I wanted attention and wanted people to ask me questions so I could tell people shit about my life without bringing it up randomly

yES I'LL BE HOME AT THAT DATE GOD B L E S S

well, 5PM EST equals to 5AM Malaysia time so no I won't be there when the event starts rip

This seems fun! See you guys there and hopefully I won't fall asleep because I usually sleep in till 12PM weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee