Let's see... as much as parts of 10♢ would probably fit me, I can easily see the biggest hint also being fitting for another person who I know is very dear to you. (The hug IRL part. Sure, that could be me since I'm hoping to have that vacation this or next year, but I'm not the only one in huggable reach.)

The first message you sent to me was sent on May 12th.

So while this would mean that 11 days ago /was/ the anniversary of you messaging me for the first time, I also find it hard to believe that I would be the "first person I met here" for you. You seemed fairly active to me already by the time I joined, and what with you having been around for three months prior to our convo...

But on the other hand, you know what's gonna be next: I am reluctant to guess myself because I'm bad at thinking highly enough of myself :')

Honestly, right now none of the descriptions other than 10♢ seem to fit me enough, but as you know, I also have a very warped perception of my personality, so you might have described me somewhere and I didn't recognize it because I am terrible at accepting any form of validation and compliments.

And, well... "I never let you go with an iron insistence" if that doesn't sound very familiar, I don't know what. You sure were determined to keep me talking, no matter how much I thought I'm not worth the time.

You know me, I'm terrible at starting conversations, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it when I'm being approached :3

Edited by Ama
  • Upvote 1

I have... no bloody clue if I'm even on here to be honest lol. I'm very bad at judging my own character or how people think of me ((mostly cause I assume that literally everyone hates me... even people I know who don't. it's... unbecoming I know but I'm just not very confident in myself really... or that I really even have redeemable qualities that would make people want to think anything of me really I suppose. I guess to me, I just feel like I'm not really worth being friends with or even caring about. Well, I used to a lot more than I do now. I'm still pretty bad about it sometimes but I'm learning to not be so... much this way anymore I suppose.))

Anyway, since I've got no idea, I'll jsut say even fi I'm not, you're a cool dude Ody. Keep on keeping on man~

• Upvote 1

Let's see... as much as parts of 10♢ would probably fit me, I can easily see the biggest hint also being fitting for another person who I know is very dear to you. (The hug IRL part. Sure, that could be me since I'm hoping to have that vacation this or next year, but I'm not the only one in huggable reach.)

The first message you sent to me was sent on May 12th.

So while this would mean that 11 days ago /was/ the anniversary of you messaging me for the first time, I also find it hard to believe that I would be the "first person I met here" for you. You seemed fairly active to me already by the time I joined, and what with you having been around for three months prior to our convo...

But on the other hand, you know what's gonna be next: I am reluctant to guess myself because I'm bad at thinking highly enough of myself :')

Honestly, right now none of the descriptions other than 10♢ seem to fit me enough, but as you know, I also have a very warped perception of my personality, so you might have described me somewhere and I didn't recognize it because I am terrible at accepting any form of validation and compliments.

And, well... "I never let you go with an iron insistence" if that doesn't sound very familiar, I don't know what. You sure were determined to keep me talking, no matter how much I thought I'm not worth the time.

You know me, I'm terrible at starting conversations, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it when I'm being approached :3

Yes, you are my first Reborn friend and I'm tearing up typing this Ama :)

I have... no bloody clue if I'm even on here to be honest lol. I'm very bad at judging my own character or how people think of me ((mostly cause I assume that literally everyone hates me... even people I know who don't. it's... unbecoming I know but I'm just not very confident in myself really... or that I really even have redeemable qualities that would make people want to think anything of me really I suppose. I guess to me, I just feel like I'm not really worth being friends with or even caring about. Well, I used to a lot more than I do now. I'm still pretty bad about it sometimes but I'm learning to not be so... much this way anymore I suppose.))

Anyway, since I've got no idea, I'll jsut say even fi I'm not, you're a cool dude Ody. Keep on keeping on man~

Someone already guessed you via server pm Huk! Come on man :P

Woooooooooot? Apparently I'm that predictable to everyone but myself huh?

I believe that if you read it all carefully it will strike you. Discard the negative thoughts and think about what I've been preaching to you in all of my pop-ups from time to time :)

I think 6♢ sounds pretty much exactly like me and matches conversations we've had . o .

Naturally :)

I am most obviously the 2♤

yeah, it really twas nice while it lasted, wasn't it?

BTW: I'm fully expecting you to go out there and kick everyone's asses next season

I lost my interest and motivation. We'll see about next season. Although I'd do 100 battles against the poison leader no problem <3

And of course you're that one, dear rival.

8♡: ((I know you said red suits were lady folks most likely, but uh... still this one kinda fits me? Other than that I don't think you'd call me cute, but otherwise yea XD. More in general sense though. Due to the nature of our conversations I believe it probably wouldn't be this one yet... it could be at the same time... basically I am pretty sure it 100% is not, BUT I'm including it anyway LOL. Deal with it~))

6♤: ((Probably the correct one knowing me.))

7♤: Distant is constantly a term that is throw around with me in mind. Since I am a pretty distant individual according to most folks. ((to the point some don't understand how I can be so genuinely nice to people when I stand so far back and nearly never engage with people.))

The most probable ones for me I think. 6♤ in it's own way especially, I don't so much think others are hard on me, mostly I just can't believe any person would really care or have reason to respect me. I'm not really what I'd consider a good role model or a good person to look up to in such a regard. Hell, there's a reason when people ask me about writing stuff that I tell them to never write like me. Cause I know I'm a pretty awful writer in all honesty. But, knowing that is the first step to improving it lol. I dunno, I'm just a person that has a hard time thinking I have any semblance of worth to people. I have a hard time believing I can mean something to someone. ((in whatever capacity.))

• Upvote 1

8♡: ((I know you said red suits were lady folks most likely, but uh... still this one kinda fits me? Other than that I don't think you'd call me cute, but otherwise yea XD. More in general sense though. Due to the nature of our conversations I believe it probably wouldn't be this one yet... it could be at the same time... basically I am pretty sure it 100% is not, BUT I'm including it anyway LOL. Deal with it~))

6♤: ((Probably the correct one knowing me.))

7♤: Distant is constantly a term that is throw around with me in mind. Since I am a pretty distant individual according to most folks. ((to the point some don't understand how I can be so genuinely nice to people when I stand so far back and nearly never engage with people.))

The most probable ones for me I think. 6♤ in it's own way especially, I don't so much think others are hard on me, mostly I just can't believe any person would really care or have reason to respect me. I'm not really what I'd consider a good role model or a good person to look up to in such a regard. Hell, there's a reason when people ask me about writing stuff that I tell them to never write like me. Cause I know I'm a pretty awful writer in all honesty. But, knowing that is the first step to improving it lol. I dunno, I'm just a person that has a hard time thinking I have any semblance of worth to people. I have a hard time believing I can mean something to someone. ((in whatever capacity.))

6♤ it is man. I hope you keep that in your mind because you are super hard on yourself and yet very well liked and respected :)

This is a very creative way of saying thanks. But for the life of me I can't figure out if I'm here, or who I am if I do feature. Still, congratulations, Ody!

I suggest you try your hand and do that soon, before the thread is locked and I'm charged with the repair bills because I shortcircuited Jeri's brain after the guarantee had expired! :P

6♤ it is man. I hope you keep that in your mind because you are super hard on yourself and yet very well liked and respected :)

Aye, I know I know. I'm trying my best to recognize this, and that this is a true thing. It's just hard for me since I'd had so many people tell that this was true... and yet treating me like utter garbage. To the point i assume that that's what everyone does. Whiiiiich I need to stop doing. The people that did shitty things to me... aren't you guys. I need to give the benefit of the doubt more... I need to learn to forgive and let go of things. It's a lot harder said then done though. It's basically rewiring myself as a person since I've learned to be this way to defend myself from getting hurt. However, now the only purpose it serves to function is to hurt others I care about. But, it's not easy to turn off. lol, I'm a very broken person, just trying to fit the pieces back together... it's one piece I've yet to realign how I want. I'll keep working at it though.

• Upvote 2

Aye, I know I know. I'm trying my best to recognize this, and that this is a true thing. It's just hard for me since I'd had so many people tell that this was true... and yet treating me like utter garbage. To the point i assume that that's what everyone does. Whiiiiich I need to stop doing. The people that did shitty things to me... aren't you guys. I need to give the benefit of the doubt more... I need to learn to forgive and let go of things. It's a lot harder said then done though. It's basically rewiring myself as a person since I've learned to be this way to defend myself from getting hurt. However, now the only purpose it serves to function is to hurt others I care about. But, it's not easy to turn off. lol, I'm a very broken person, just trying to fit the pieces back together... it's one piece I've yet to realign how I want. I'll keep working at it though.

6♤: It's hard when you're both super hard on yourself and believe that everyone's super hard on you. And I don't want to tell you that you're wrong about it, I don't want to dismiss that feeling of yours, but I hope you were more receptive to the sympathy and appreciation and respect lots and lots of people, including yours truly, have towards you.

See how it fits together? :P Anyway, let me beat this dead horse a little more and say that you have to love yourself a little more and accept our love too :)

I think I'm either the 6♧ or the 7♤ probably the 6 though

No and no

I have no idea if I'm listed here. If I were to be, I'd guess I were 9 <3 ??

And yes. Looks like only the older auths are having trouble

Guess I'm stable enough bite the bullet here and own it.

I was the enigmatic King of Diamonds - with Diamonds being reserved for the girls of this here place due to being a red suit. (Geez, that made it difficult to for me to guess!)

"K♢: Yet another ambiguious one. Ups and downs is what it's been with you, and I trust that things are a little more stable the last few months. On one side any sign of you being ambitious around here makes me wary. On the other side I can appreciate a conversation sparker like you quite a lot. Although I often disagree in the ways you think about things, it's always nice to have someone vested in other matters."

I think there's something really cool about being the 'King' of diamonds though. It actually introduces a bit of acceptance. My masquerade has caused myself and (hopefully not too many) others to go through the the Kubler-Ross cycle of grief - and while many of those I affected have moved on, I was most definitely still kicking myself over it because it seemed like the problem was persisting be it people who would ask about the former 'queen' to people who fairly like to hold a grudge.

My philosophy had been since the confession - as a method of rushing to put the real me in her place in as many broken-but-not-ruined areas as I could - to put her 'to death.' She was always certain, but more perhaps more graceful than I was. I - in contrast - have been polarizing from the start in virtually everything I post. Every time she was brought back up, my heart sank, or would flare up in rebuke, or would slink away.

I'm okay with admitting it now - perhaps as I should have been back then (and OBVIOUSLY well before then.)

Ody. Thanks for finding it in your heart for appreciating me for who I was -and- yet at the same time who I am. It's creative, clever, and most importantly, it's real.

• Upvote 1

And yes. Looks like only the older auths are having trouble

I was gonna assume that I'm not on here but this has me questioning? I don't remember having a particularly large impact on you at any point in time but if you feel otherwise then let me know, I'd be happy to hear it. This is pretty neat regardless though.

• Upvote 1

I was gonna assume that I'm not on here but this has me questioning? I don't remember having a particularly large impact on you at any point in time but if you feel otherwise then let me know, I'd be happy to hear it. This is pretty neat regardless though.

Hunter made me give him the answer and Jeri is just so rekt by it, words can't even describe it. Anyway, thanks a lot man! Also never go back to being just Sheep :P