Nation of Atlantis

Xiri

screen-shot-2015-01-09-at-2-29-27-pm-the

Ah Atlantis. Looks beautiful to the eyes, correct? Under the beauty lies the strong and royal hearts of warriors, so be prepared for combat the moment you step inside our territory. Water, Bug and Rock are our forte.

My name is @Xiri, and I am the Leader of this Nation. Let me introduce my brave warriors:

Now then, water you waiting for? Are you ready to rock and roll? If not, do not bug us anymore and leave us in peace.

Theme Song:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The puns make me proud, and ocean related ones are usually my thing, which just makes me even more proud.

Get outta here T-Swift. Your day will come and when it comes, I better not see any water-y tiers.

I may have beat you in Nations 1, but it's all water under the bridge now.

You got a cheap shot. I guarantee come next time you gonna get this ass-whooping for free. Come at me homie.

Unfortunately, we did have a rough start for Week 1, but the city of Atlantis will remain strong!

Week 2 Challenge is up - and for those of you that are willing to volunteer, please send a PM to me on Skype/Showdown/Forums, and I'll put you on the list.

Let's show those Ravenholts that they are not as intimidating and tough as they think they are. Wash them away as they attempt to scratch at our walls, and let our Pokemon teach them chastisement!

0-3 is indeed painful but let us not lose our spirit! Week 4 challenge is up and please check our back channel to see if your name is listed!

If it is, please tell me if you want to participate this week asap via forum PM, Showdown or Skype!

I'd like to thank each of the players this week. The battle at hand must have been scary, looking at Avalon's unbroken streak of 4 wins, but we were able to take down their knights, and snag a win against Avalon. Next week will be a rest period for all of us, so I'd like each of us to sit down and enjoy ourselves. Rest well, brave Atl Anteans, because this war isn't over.