mEudYjF.png

avalon___new_horizon_by_hideyoshi-d3co8q

This is our theme song:

Welcome to the Kingdom of Avalon!

Our types are Dragon, Psychic, and Electric.

I am your beautiful and gracious Queen!

Our Captain of the Guard (2nd in command) is DavidPWNS.

Our Knights of The Round Table:

• acecy34
  • Ame_Rosa
  • Arkhi
  • andoalon
  • ChimChain
  • Dhanush
  • Hoehe
  • Jericho
  • MrLGFD
  • Nhadala
  • Skeleton
  • SnowGlaceon
  • Solerance
  • Spineblade
  • Swimming95
  • TimTim
  • TRHStatement
  • Void
  • DavidPWNs

With our swords and our honour, no evil shall stand before our righteous cause!
My countrymen! Let us rally beneath the banners of our types!

Let us bring glory to Avalon!

Edited by Sapphire

If M'queen wishes me to, I will lay my life on the line and exhibit my proficiency with the sword, the bow and the mighty pokeball on the field of battle. With my courage, I shall walk down towards my enemy, face them head on in battle and do my very best to vanquish those who stand in the way of Avalon. Even in the face of adversity, I shall remain calm and display my unyielding courage and presence of mind. Having conquered monsters worthy of being called dragons, beasts that display an unusually high amount of telepathic power and intelligence, and those that command the power of the skies to strike down their foes in their glorious light, any enemy in their right minds should fear us.

For the Queen! For Glory!! For Avalon!!!

Acknowledgement

Achievement

Amazement

and in search of dat ass

LET US STAND BROTHERS AND SISTERS, AS WE AND OUR POKEMON TACKLE THE FACE OF ADVERSITY AND RISE AS CHAMPIONS!!!

FOR THE GLORY OF AVALON!!!

R.I.P: Phyrron & Zumi

You will forever be missed

R.I.P: Phyrron & Zumi

You will forever be missed

We have indeed lost 2 valuable knights of the Order, but do not despair fellow countrymen. The Kingdom of Avalon will remain strong and we have gained 2 strong members in Jeri and Swimms.

Do I look cool yet?

Great work Knights. Not that there was ever any doubt in our victory, but everyone who fought still did amazingly.

Me fellow citizens of Avalon! We have triumphed over the Vulcan Horde! We have proved to all that we are the ascendant nation...Yet we must remain vigilant, for our enemies are many - even now, the Ravenholts muster at our gates.

TO ARMS!

Avalon is slaying. But there is still Gaia,and all living things must kneel to the earth eventually.

As honourable knights, we pay our deepest respects to the earth and are highly grateful for it. But we cannot let ourselves be grounded. We will surpass the earth in order to achieve our ambitions!

Hopefully when you say "surpass the Earth" you're not referring to covering more of our beautiful planet with your futuristic cities with their unnatural green smog covering them. (Refers to image in OP)

We will not yield to your reckless ambition!

Just because you're ahead, doesn't mean your winning! So don't get full of yourself (~baka). We will come back with a vengeance to throw you down from your throne. So until then, Gaia won't forgive you if you start slacking off!

We were beaten badly this week, but when we meet next time, we will beat you in fair combat!

Edited by Tartar

Seems you've made a lot of enemies, Avalon! Don't be so full of yourselves next time, though... We'll be back before you know it, and when we do, your pretty little *perfect* kingdom is going to come crashing down, one way or another.