Expanding the Creative Workshop

Almost a year ago now, I wrote a communique to the community regarding spoilers. Some of you might remember it, others less so and some of you might not even have been here yet when that was written!

In that writeup, I made special mention of much of the media created by the community over the lifetime of the game -- sketches, sprites, fangames, you name it -- in terms of how amazed at the myriad of different works produced we were. With the fangames having their own home in the Exposé, it seemed that the previously mentioned media was missing its own permanent home, so in order to give it a place to stay and open the door to more member-created creative content, we've turned the creative writing forum into the creative works subforum!

It'll take a bit of time to get the updates to the tagging system in place and adapt to it but I'm confident that the same members capable enough to make the incredible creative works to warrant the forum's change can manage. I'm eager to see what the community's continued creativity can craft so feel free to keep sharing your writing and welcome new pieces of community music, artwork or other forms of media!

(I kept forgetting to post this oops)

• Upvote 7