17 members have voted

1. 1. What move should Red make next?

• Watch Black and White Series
    • Watch Diamond and Pearl Series
    • Watch Ruby and Sapphire Series
    • Watch Gold and Silver Series
    • Find another series to watch
    • Other: Please post other option in thread

So, ive caught up with the XYZ series (English Dub) and not sure what to do next. SO i ask the trusted community to help Red pick out her next move.

Backstory: Public Tv gave me access to some of the anime but it stopped around the Hoenn story line years ago. I recently started watching the xy series and got into 5 episodes of the xyz before i ran out of episodes to watch. Next one wont be upload for about 4-5 days :<

so what should Red do :<

I agree. DPPt was the best (in my opinion, since it was asked for, so nobody jump down my throat about this now, ok? OK.) So do watch DP if you have to watch the anime.

And the idiot actually had a respectable collection of Pokémon: Gliscor, Infernape, Torterra, POWERFUL STARAPTOR, etc. Also, Piplup was hilarious.

Dppt.

It's one of the best series and ash shows his nearest potential actually. Have devolopment with a pokemon like greninja, but in the case pretty different.

You will perhaps enjoy it. Battle scenes is also good imo.

English dub? Oh please, your next move should be to watch the series again, properly this time. Half the reason it's the best series so far is the soundtrack, which is completley nonexistant in the english version.

:< im not good at watching sub titles, my line of sight is basically always on the words at the bottom not the whole picture

i guess DP it is