[EP 17] Minimalist Rebirth (Reborn UI Texture Pack)

Pyrolusite

Minimalist Rebirth - A Pokemon Reborn UI rework project

YPrAZcv.png     RNMrJDd.png   

kI12dBQ.png     Mevnc0f.png

Basically, I got bored, so I reworked assets here and there.

It was intended to be kept for myself, but seeing some people were interested, I made it available.

As of 12/3/2017, parts of this texture pack have been tweaked then integrated into the base game. You no longer have to download this unless you want the whole unmodified package.

Download : https://www.mediafire.com/file/b8k7zl9w0a38z4w/minimalist_rebirth_v0_16.zip

Screenshots album : http://imgur.com/a/CDQuD (updated - 12/3/2017)

How to install :

1) Backup your Graphics folder.

2) Extract the contents of the archive in your game folder.

Additionnal notes (boxes backgrounds) :

Monochrome = Grass

Urban = Normal

Beach = Ground

Forest = Electric

Wasteland = Fighting

Wilderness = Fire

Rustic = Ice

Snowy = Rock

Desert = Poison

Lake = Water

Volcano = Dragon

Crystal Cave = Flying

Library = Ghost

Chess = Steel

Moon = Psy

Sword = Bug

Ruby = Fairy

Sapphire = Dark

Emerald = Type-less

Amethyst = Simple dark background

Checks = Centered pokéball

Reborn = Reborn Logo

Meteor = Team Meteor

Arceus = Centered Egg

Old OP below (probably outdated screenshots) :

So, I started making custom assets for Pokemon Reborn. Mostly UI stuff.

KR0clEz.pngNaT2MvV.png

I made them for myself to begin with, and it's a rough WIP, but I'm considering making them available if people are interested.

What do you think ?

EDIT :

Alright, here's the download : old irrelevant url

Drag and drop the "Graphics" folder into your game folder, replace all, and it should work.

(Menu Frame 2 in the options menu if you want the same window border than the screenshots)

I will continue working on this, I'll probably up this thread when there's an update or make another one completely, I don't know yet.

Don't forget to backup the original "Graphics" folder, in case you wanted to revert the changes.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks really nice and clean! I never considered re-doing the interface graphics before, but seeing this now makes me think it'd be a fun thing to do some day.
I like what you did with the HP bars especially. If you end up making them available I'd absolutely use them.

really small note but theres a black spec on the far right of noibats healthbar

Actually, that's not a single dot, but the continuity of the bar. It's kinda cut but it gets more visible in dual pokemon combats.

Here's the file : Apy5St2.png

Edited by Pyrolusite

Awesome!!! Have you also tried doing some work with PC backgrounds ingame?

Thanks so much again for the download! I'll use it instantly. :D

You're welcome!

I actually considered making some PC backgrounds, but some are so pretty I don't want to erase them, so... I don't know. Maybe.

z1pOVl6.jpg

These looks actually pretty good. It gives me bit classic pixel typish, but more darkish tone that fits well. I like them well. I can try it out when the download is fixed :)

Thanks :P The download is fixed, it was a big buggy when I uploaded it but it should be working.

Pokemon Storage System Box Background, final version :

sGFjPkn.pngKita1R6.png

They will be available for every type + neutral variants, along with the revamped party screen.

Too bad I can't rename the backgrounds in-game, but I will provide a list in the readme once it's done.

EDIT: Also, new conditions display, the ones I've made before don't fit.

JDRekB7.png

EDIT2 : Finished all box backgrounds, will up the thread once I update the download link. New image in the first spoiler of this post.

EDIT3 : MediaFire not willing to upload for some reason, so... you'll have to wait a bit more.

Edited by Pyrolusite

Alright, here are some backgrounds.

nEpxozu.pngtX1eLTb.png

nNXf8U2.pngstowhTx.png

J1nNHsc.png

As you can guess, all "pokemon type backgrounds" look the same, with variations on the color depending on said type.

I found the pokéball fitting for all of them, but if it doesn't please me anymore, I might try putting their respective evolution stones instead.

The "Team Meteor" one is a WIP. I don't know if they have a proper logo, but if they don't, I'll think of a better version later.

The "Team Meteor" one is a WIP. I don't know if they have a proper logo, but if they don't, I'll think of a better version later.

The tiny thing in the corner of this screenshot

7rWgFiG.png

h3XsX8E.png

I'm not a huge fan of the colours on it, it's probably gonna look better in monochrome colours like you're currently doing it.

Yeeeeeeeessss. \o/

I really like the monochrome, simple enough, along with the accents for the different types.

Though, a little bit more color could work too. :D

Keep up the good work~~