How to Welcome Yourself

Cloud

• Administrators

Very well said, Cloud. In fact, I think I'm going to pin this.

And by "I think" I mean, "Hold on," because I'm doing it right now. >>

...Wait, it's already pinned. wat. derp.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been with one other person in that time, and it was a disaster.I work, and I fear, and sometimes I do awful things.I have drinks with my sister for an hour or two most evenings and come home.I can't talk to her about what I do.She stays out, gambles, goes for rides in the country, has affairs.

Advantages of online stock tradingForex trading booksTypes of forex traders

And now I'm going to die anyway.I've made a mistake somewhere probably to do with those two on the island.I won't stop you.No, I can't do that.But I don't have to pull you down with me.

Can't that be enough?You gave me at least a day more than I would have had.And not a bad one.She didn't say anything, but then he felt a tender kiss, just at the edge of his lips.He thought about the assassin he had just slaughtered, and realized he felt nothing.

Online forex trading softwareAssociation forex investmentForex introducing broker program

He kissed her, and outside the night birds sang as if everything were normal, quiet, and in its place.SIX «Halt here,» Captain Falcus shouted.Then realizing she'd spoken out of turn, she looked to Brennus.He was a scholar, not a warrior or battlemage, although his skills had saved her a few times in the past weeks.But he didn't have the constitution or the training for this sort of forced march, and it was starting to show.

Um... bro? Not trying to be inrespectful or anything, but why did you put something that has nothing to do with the main theme here? And especially... what's up with the spam?

Um... bro? Not trying to be inrespectful or anything, but why did you put something that has nothing to do with the main theme here? And especially... what's up with the spam?

He's a spammer >>'

You're not going to be able to talk sense into him

Well... watcha gonna do? Spammer bots will always cause spam and will always be bots... and shit... but I still wonder... why people are using them here? I thought this was a forum just to chat about pokémon and other intersting things, and also to get some friends (poké-friends :P). That's what I don't get.

Well... watcha gonna do? Spammer bots will always cause spam and will always be bots... and shit... but I still wonder... why people are using them here? I thought this was a forum just to chat about pokémon and other intersting things, and also to get some friends (poké-friends :P). That's what I don't get.

Spammers are almost as old as the internet are; they're not disappearing.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...