What did you prefer from this game titles

Pausaunias

What did you prefer?????  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Warhammer 40k or World of Warcraft ??

• WH40K
    • WOW
  2. 2. Call of Duty, Counter Strike or Medal of Honor ???

• CoD
    • CS
    • MoH
  3. 3. Pokemon or Digimon ???

• Pokemon
    • Digimon
  4. 4. Tekken series or Mortal Combat series???

• Tekken
    • Mortal Comnbat

tell me and why you choose them

I'll go with Warhammer 40K because this universe is far more interesting in a different way from WOW universe. The Emperor staff, space marines bad and good aliens is just awesome. And lets not talk about the theories :) :) :)

Also i choose Medal of Honor but it was be close with CoD. Both games have good action and nice gameplay.

In the third choice ofcourse digimon, for many reasons. Its is also close with pokemon but digimon games are slightly better for me.

AND FOR LAST CHOICE WE HAVE MOOOOORTAL COMBAT titourourourouirroruriroywywuyuo!!!!!!!!!!!! BE COUSE MORTAL COMBAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pausaunias

actually... if you want to compare Warhammer and Warcraft... compare Warhammer (Fantasy) with Warcraft and Warhammer 40k with STARCraft...

you can't really compare a sci-fi universe to a fantasy universe...

HOWEVER:

I'd go with Blizzards -Crafts! Warcraft and Starcraft

yeah... they started as a Warhammer /40k clone - because blizzard didn't got the licence to use Warhammer from GWS... but I personally only really delved into the Lore of Blizzards stuff and I'm a huge Lore-nerd in this regard!

Like: I don't understand why EVERY Army under the Emperors command (Space Marines, Imperial Army, Adeptas Sororitas etc. etc.) are fighting AGAINST each other! That doesn't make sense!

They call each other heretics, when they only obey the emperors command... in their own way!

But game wise (where it doesn't matter lore wise... because it's a game ) - I must admit WH40k - Dawn of War is HUGE FUN! :D

---

Counter Strike easy...

Call of Duty is always the same with a bit different setting... once it reached Modern Warfare... I'm sick of it...

Medal Of Honor I only played the first one... and since then I never really followed it...

but you are missing Battlefield!

---

you know... I like both... I can't really decide between Pokemon and Digimon, I like the Digimon ANIME more, but the Pokemon Games (because there are so few good Digimon games)...

---

Mortal Kombat - the Lore is crazy and weird... but not as crazy and weird as Tekken... and the last good Tekken I played was the first Tekken Tag Team and Tekken 3

and it has this certain grade of brutality, that is severely missing in other "Fight to the death" games... however... all those X-Ray moves are totally lethal and you shouldn't be able to fight after getting hit by either one of them... (I mean - you crush skulls and break necks and multiple bones... how can anyone stand up after something like that?!?!)

but I'd go with Street Fighter anyday! (currently waiting for all that missing content for SF5...)

Haven't ever played Warhammer and it doesn't really seem like my type of thing, so I went with Warcraft for the first one. I played Warcraft for a while and had some fun with it, but I inevitably got bored and quit.

I just recently got into Counter-Strike, but I had to pick it for the second choice simply because it seems to have so much more depth than the others on the list. CoD can be fun with friends, and zombies is pretty fun in its own right, but the difficulty and strategy that goes into Counter-Strike appeals to me more.

Between Pokemon and Digimon, Digimon has the better anime and a more interesting world to me, but I've never actually played a Digimon game and have a hard time believing they'd stand up to Pokemon. (Though I have been meaning to play one at some point.)

For the last one, I started on MK, but upon discovering Tekken I immediately switched. Tekken's combo system is more intricate and allows for more freedom of combos, especially in the Tag Tournament games, so my vote goes to Tekken hands-down. Tekken's my favorite fighting game series (Unless you count Melee), so I have to give it my vote.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I...haven't played any of these other than pokemon and wow

out of the first pair, I guess I like wh40k better, i mean Rogue Trader is cool but i've honestly never played 40k media I just really hate wow's graphics.

favorite mmo is Guild Wars 2. probably the most aesthetic game i've ever played, the races are all well-thought-out and I love that I can play as an engineer.

I don't like any of the shooters, honestly I'm not that great at them. Favorite shooter i've actually player was loadout but that game's basically dead now so maybe overwatch will be nice.

Pokemon ofc or I wouldn't be here rn. also one title is regularly in the news, one isn't.

played a little tekken at a friend's house, but i don't have enough experience with fighting games to really judge them. Pokken involves pokemon so i'm interested.

• 3 weeks later...