Dark Dedenne Desires

Amethyst

• Administrators

I thought I was being clever with a title like that but actually I'm pretty sure it's going to inspire some sort of pokebestiality slashfic so uhh whoops.

Anyhow here's a quick note about two changes in forum moderation coming to a website near you. Dark Desire, already moderating the server and Gaming General section, will also be taking over the Victory Road section. Aaaaand everyone's favorite little furry electrodent is newly joining the staff in moderating the Bug Reporting forums!

which means if you have problems, bug him, not me.

just kidding, post a topic in the right place like a responsible citizen.

uh well

my text editor seems to have glitched and i can't actually get this strikethrough offa me now... so that's good.... but we're going to make this an abrupt end to the announcement

but thank both of you for your supporting the community!

• Upvote 6

Gratz for dark desire.

For mde. It's not that surprising he would be staff in whatever time. Through such age for a staff is surprising..But then again, it's reborn forum so age doesn't matter so much. Gratz you too.

Anyway you two, do your best and be good staff/mods!

• Upvote 2

I thought I was being clever with a title like that but actually I'm pretty sure it's going to inspire some sort of pokebestiality slashfic so uhh whoops.

Anyhow here's a quick note about two changes in forum moderation coming to a website near you. Dark Desire, already moderating the server and Gaming General section, will also be taking over the Victory Road section. Aaaaand everyone's favorite little furry electrodent is newly joining the staff in moderating the Bug Reporting forums!

which means if you have problems, bug him, not me.

just kidding, post a topic in the right place like a responsible citizen.

uh well

my text editor seems to have glitched and i can't actually get this strikethrough offa me now... so that's good.... but we're going to make this an abrupt end to the announcement

but thank both of you for your supporting the community!

It's not just your text editor, Ame, but it's happened to me several times in the past half-year or so but I never thought to report it.

Whoops.

Congrats, mde! Already saw you in BR enough to wonder about this happening, and it did!

Sorry, Dark, nothing other than an overly generic "congrats" for you, since I never really see you anywhere. Maybe it'll change, though. :)

Nevertheless, you two seriously help keep the "order" in... order here, so congrats again on the promotion/position!

• Upvote 1