Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Developers

Having trouble with your personal save file? This is the thread for you.

This includes installation errors/freezing errors.

Just post your problem, along with your save file if necessary.

Q: How do I attach my save file?

1. While in posting mode, you should see an option in the bottom right corner that says 'More Reply Options', click that.

ScreenShot2014-10-29at11_zps716b0d9a.png
2. Down on the bottom left you will see a Paper Clip and 'Attach Files', click on the button there that says ' Choose Files...'

ScreenShot2014-10-29at12_zps01d4255c.png

3. To locate your save file go to Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'game.rxdata'

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

I get stuck in the Carotos Chamber, can you help me please? Yes, I know that I shouldn't be there, but I was curious and didn't know that I can get stuck.

Here is my Savefile: http://www.filedropper.com/game_9 (idk why, but the Upload Service here don't work for me, so i used filedropper.)

I think something weird happened during the upload of the save. When I open it up, there's no character and the music for Angie's church plays.

Im playing on mac an every time i catch a pokemon the game crashes, i dont have the newest version of wine, but does it matter?

It's actually nothing to do with your save, it's because MACs hate the sounds. If you go to the Audio/ME folder and delete Jingle HMTM or something like that, you should have no more problems.

Dunno what happened to this save file of mine. Last played it 3 days ago and worked FINE. It's my 2nd file so I'm not so so devastated, but it was my cheat engined file... This is what I get for cheating. (I needed to beat Madame X. I had to know what happened :mellow: lol)

• Developers

Dunno what happened to this save file of mine. Last played it 3 days ago and worked FINE. It's my 2nd file so I'm not so so devastated, but it was my cheat engined file... This is what I get for cheating. (I needed to beat Madame X. I had to know what happened :mellow: lol)

If it's devastated from cheat engine, then it's probably gone forever. I'll try to fix it though.

I feel like a moron for asking this, but even after searching through the game folder and my computer in general I cannot find the game.rx file to upload. Can someone help me with this computer ignorance issue before I can address my actual problem? ( Which is the fact I have reached Angie, and whatever I do, the gym battle does not start.)

I feel like a moron for asking this, but even after searching through the game folder and my computer in general I cannot find the game.rx file to upload. Can someone help me with this computer ignorance issue before I can address my actual problem? ( Which is the fact I have reached Angie, and whatever I do, the gym battle does not start.)

Did you try searching game.rxdata on the search bar? Anyway from my computer (or "this PC" if windows 8), you need to go to C:\Users\(YOUR COMPUTER USERNAME)\Saved Games. You should find a Pokemon rejuvenation folder there and voila! There's your game.rxdata :)

I have. My computer has Windows 7, and I have tried that directly, and it still hasn't worked. Could it be related to the fact I keep my game folder in my documents?

• Developers

Damn old lady Also can you tell me if my team's good?

Here ya go. Your team is pretty decent, although that Arbok is going to fall down the usefulness ladder prettttyyyy quickly.

Game.rxdata

In between the old lady and the shrine in the purification chamber. I can't move or press z x or c the only thing i can press is d(thank god)

Things that may have glitched it

-standing in front of the lady

-purify the "shadow" toxicroak who isn't even a shadow pokemon by sprite and dont remember seeing the 1st play thourgh of the game

-Picking up the statue wing then talking to the lady

-my elevators in the xen lab kinda linked together and i had to figure out how to get in the right one(just go in the one the toxicroak sec was protecting 2 times wait.... sec got me :P)

im not sure if this belongs here, but i started playing rejuvenation in ver 3 and i only now noticed that the most recent version has a difficulty selection menu. how do i find out my save file's difficulty and is it possible to change it?

Hello, so I'm having a problem that whenever I begin a wild encounter, the game crashes and I get a little pop-up saying that wine had quit unexpectedly. This just started happening today, and I have already restarted my Mac a couple of times.

Edited by Kaypay153

Hello, so I'm having a problem that whenever I begin a wild encounter, the game crashes and I get a little pop-up saying that wine had quit unexpectedly. This just started happening today, and I have already restarted my Mac a couple of times.

It's a sound file issue with Macs, you have to go into the settings and delete a specific sound for it to work without crashing.