The one game/anime/thing that just makes you feel good?

Another Felix

Mine would be the anime Nurarihyon No Mago. It's a shonen anime, but the characters are so nice it makes me feel good. And since no big sites like Crunchyroll and funimation stream it, it's not very known, and there's not much of a big fandom into it, and it's mostly made of gifs, so it is my personal moment of relaxing.

Watching Osomatsu-san is fun because the art style is different from other animes I've watched, so I enjoy that. In terms of games, I've recently been playing Toontown to relive my childhood and it makes me feel good that i can actually get farther than my young self.

uh, i don't know about relaxing, but bloodborne is definitely my go-to game for feeling good, just because I adore cosmic horror and weird, gross things and bloodborne has all of that and more. tbh i probably only like it so much because i've never actually had to play it lol...

other than that, the uh, entire digimon franchise has its own special place in my heart wow who could have guessed that so it's definitely something i revisit when i need a little pick-me-up.

Edited by genderlesshawke

My list of things that make me feel good

Games: Pokémon, Yugioh, Anime games

Anime: Naruto, Shugo Chara, Hayate No Gotoku, Phi Brain, Vampire Knight, Naruto

Things: Acting, writing, playing video games

That's all I can think of right now. I'll add more to this post if I think of any other

• Veterans

Games: Professor Layton, Ace attorney, Minecraft

Anime: Haikyuu!!, Madoka Magica (its like my all-time favourite anime so yes it does make me feel good tbh), nichijou

Things: Drawing. Lots and lots of drawing.

Hm. If it comes to relaxing, I suppose drawing, gardening and gazing into the sky would be some of the 'things' I do. I hardly watch anime anymore, and while games such as Undertale, Professor Layton and the Pokémon games were entertaining, I wouldn't call them relaxing.

• Support Squad

Shin megami tensei games. Aside from the occasional instadeath the games are actually really fun to just grind in. Especially DDS.

For anime, Barakamon is the most chill show I've seen in a while.

Games: Pokemon,undertale,super smash bros,anime games.

Shows:One punch man,Dbz,Steven universe,Gravity falls.

Other things:Drawing,listening to music(usually remixes of songs from video games or anime opening),sport(kickboxing).

Games: I'd have to say Super Smash Bros Melee is probably the thing that relaxes me the most or makes me happy most consistently. Tech skill is like a habit at this point and it's really fun to just sit down and practice some stuff. Other than that, I like to sit down and give Shadow of the Colossus another run every once in a while. It's definitely my favorite single player game and it's really relaxing for me to just ride around the world and look around.

Anime: SAO is really good for nostalgia for me, as it was one of the first anime I ever watched. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is the same, and it's also really lighthearted in general. One Punch Man and Seitokai Yakuindomo always make me smile too.

Game: One Way Heroics, Bastion, Blade & Soul (for now, anyway)

Anime: I don't watch enough to know

Things: All the music

• Chill if I wanna veg out
  • Chiptune if I wanna feel fuzzy inside
  • Downtempo electronica if I want to simmer down
  • Glitch Hop if I want to feel badass
  • OST if I want nostalgia
  • Indie/Alt Rock if I just know it's gonna be a great day

Also, whistling. I do it whenever I'm alone or listening to music.