Dragon Ball Super?

Texasblazed

So I have a question.

Anybody been keeping up with dragon ball super?

I only ask cause haven't seen any topics relating the ether the dragon ball super anime or manga.

if so I would like to know your thoughts so far if you can spare a sec

I don't speak Japanese but thanks to subtitles i have been watching the anime

I've watched every episode so far (except the most recent from this weekend... I'll do this tomorrow during breakfast ^^)

and until now it was only "filler" -> "Battle of Gods"-movie made into an overly long episodic format -> a few filler again -> "Ressurection of F"-movie into episodic format...

it only gets really interesting NOW, if you have seen both movies (like I have).

but I must say - the animation is mostly sub-par compared to other animes - there a few really good animated scenes but then there are a bunch of horrible animated scenes.

One thing that got me like "WTF is going on?" was that space-patrol guy Jaco (??? don't really remember that name) - because of all that knowing Bulma and stuff... and nothing of that was depicted in any other Dragon Ball media.

Had to google it up and read into it for a like half an hour - kinda stupid that this is never really explained in the anime

oh yeah... seriously? - Cup Ramen = most delicious food in the entire universe?? REALLY??? I mean COME ON!!

Up to now hasn't necessarily been filler as much as it has been recap. Almost like one long "previously on...".

Jaco confused me in the movie but like you a quick google search fixed that.

I agree on the animation but do you read the manga?

I usually do as soon as i can find a translation,and Based on the last 2 or 3 episodes, I think their just kinda tryna fly trough the recap and realy start working on what's to come.

And i think the whole pilaf gang situation. Is one big hilarious F.U to GT. LOL