Imagine a super cool guy with headphones

Arkhi

It's probably Cowtao. But he has his own intro thread. And I do too, but it's time for a new one.

Hi!
I'm Arkhi. It was Arkhidon a few months ago, but pronunciation is hard, so now it's a little easier on the eyes and tongue. Parallel to Scarlet's reintroduction thread, I'm falling in suit.

So way back at the end of the year in 2013, I had found interest in GameFreak's cash cow again. In fact, I kinda fancied competitive Mons, but I'm a little more than lousy at it. I hoped to learn via osmosis by watching Shofu, but whoops, that didn't work. Still, I got the last laugh- he was playing Pokemon Reborn and I came here to check it out since "wow, you can ride Tauros? That's entirely possible and understandable, but GameFreak won't allow us," so Reborn sufficed. I downloaded that bad boy Ep. 10 and struggled profusely. I can't imagine going back and fighting gym leaders with these new field effects. I digress.

Before Reborn, I was only ever in one other community (maybe that's where the TF comes from), but it disbanded. I'd been a co-owner and made plenty of friends in that group, so I learned internet folk can be all kinds of cool. Rather than

a) strategize and get to know the forums,

B) stalk the forums beforehand and learn how it works,

c) learn what I was signing up for,

or d) all of the above,

I had already made an account and introduced myself.

My first few months here, I'd met some cool users like Aessence, Tempest, Vinny, McMc (though you know him differently), ArdentComposition (this dude is also known differently), Zephyrololololo, KingMurdoc, Cowtao <3, Tacps & Fluxator (honorary titan slaying besties), and Dobby (kinda). I'll also let down all my other friends by saying I met my BFF Telos here.

The community was (is) kickass and I'd hoped to stick around for a long time. To be honest, I just wanted an outlet to put all my music into. So sometime around March or April 2014, rather than

a) distribute music in mild doses

B) save music for when I would inevitably run out

c) not put seven or more songs on my profile each week (jk, this was around late 2014)

or d) all of the above,

I did everything. And now I wish I listen to even more music so that my pool is ginormous. Alas, there were roadblocks here and there, along with some road bumps. But when that happens, hit the gas and pass it already. Alternatively, join a group of greenhouse enthusiasts called the Flower Garden and sow your seeds of influence deep in the members of the community.

Anyway, short story shorter, Reborn's great. Also, this is an introduction thread rather than reminiscence thread, so hi.

Abrupt ending, huh?

Psssh, I'm just Flux around here. But I'm still in favor of reviving AoTTG so we can all watch you style again. You're part of the reason I've stuck around this long too, so welcome, stick around, and keep being cool. B)

What does kinda mean I don't understand do we need to DTR this shit Arkhidonger

I mean, I met you and we talked

but we didn't really get to know each other until Ace Member shenanigans.

Then there were those times when we got down to real talk and we became close-ish.

I want to know you more, message me ;_;

Danke, Flux. I could actually get back to recording more if I would get around to downloading Bandicam. Or something better. Or disregard that entirely and just play without recording.

Edited by Arkhi
does this count as abusing my mod powers

Im one of the cool kids in your book right?

Ey another detailed intro thread/ama!

Anyways, out of all the music communities out there, why here? Was it because of our mighty lawd and savior Shofu, or because you wanted to share your dank moosic w/ us? :3

also night see you in the morning~

Im one of the cool kids in your book right?

Memes are cool and you keep it classy whilst retaining maturity. I absolutely respect that.

Anyways, out of all the music communities out there, why here? Was it because of our mighty lawd and savior Shofu, or because you wanted to share your dank moosic w/ us? :3

Everyone's competitive in music communities. It's easier to assert my dominance much more laid-back here. Additionally, the community really is all-inclusive of people of all sexualities, religions, genders (or lack thereof), lifestyle views, political views, theological matrices, etc.

Also, sharing is caring and I've come to really care about this community, so I'd like to keep sharing music.

I was actually just thinking of when we used to play the AoTTG and how you were vastly superior to me in every way I'm that game and how I still never learned a single technique aside from sloppily flying around to slash some necks.

Anyway, welcome you nerd.

Whack on my friend.

Before Reborn, I was only ever in one other community (maybe that's where the TF comes from), but it disbanded. I'd been a co-owner and made plenty of friends in that group, so I learned internet folk can be all kinds of cool. Rather than

This community was called Tiny Fairies?

but anyway hihi arkhi~