[Pokemon Desolation] the lesser of two evils

nepeta100

I gave the stone to Shiv. Nova is clearly just trying to win the player over by deceiving you. She wants to create a fake world where she presumably will he in charge. Shiv on the other hand clearly had a bad past, but at least he is trying to change. He wants us to embrace reality over the dream no matter how bad it is and he's willing to destroy the stone to do that.

i thought shiv said that he was wanted it to destroy the world by mistake oops thanks for responding

edit also you should introduce yourself in the etrance hall forum if you have the chance

Edited by nepeta100

• Global Mods

I tested both to see the immediate effects and ended up giving it to Shiv. I'll probably make another file sometime to see the long-term effects of giving it to Nova. I'm curious if there's a "Team Crescent wins" route or if something happens to make them lose regardless of your choices.

• Developers

There are no immediate effects apart from differing reputation scores. However:

If you give the stone to Nova, Shiv will not help you during the cloud scene and will not jump on the Moltres. This means that Nova flies off alone to finish her mission. If you give the stone to Shiv then Shiv manages to board Novas Moltres before she can leave alone.

Perhaps ask these questions in the Desolation thread - you'll be more likely to get a quicker answer there.

Edited by Caz