Fielding Some Questions

Amethyst

Inverse Field Hype!!!

Inverse battles are always a lot of fun and I can't wait for the field to be in play! Topsy Turvy making it appear is a great idea as well.

That puzzle you mentioned may be incredibly fun or incredibly annoying. Either way I hope it makes it into the finished product. I also hope I don't regret saying that.

Anyway, it's great to see the first field!

• Upvote 1

Inverse battles are always fun, and being able to change it mid-turn, while inverting stat changes... simple, but perfect.

Now what if it went in the background after usage and inverted field changes as well? Rain on GT leading to burning, and the like?

I didn't want to make any guesses outright, but I had Inkay and Malamar at the back of my mind, since reversing things is kind of their thing.

Topsy-Turvy creating this is neat, and it'll definitely turn things to someone's advantage if they use it just right. Will likely play around with it sometime. Inverse battles are a neat concept, even though I don't do them often.

This, though...

Sidequests might be fair game though... In fact since Fields can affect the overworld in certain places now, I have a pretty fun idea for a puzzle that depends on switching in and out of Inverse Field. ^~^

This worries me, just a tad. Sounds pretty crazy. But also like it could be lots of fun. We'll see.

One thing from that screenshot, that Scizor is certainly not having a good time since under Inverse field, Steel has just become worst possible defensive typing Looking forward to new field, Inverse battles are fun.

Sidequests might be fair game though... In fact since Fields can affect the overworld in certain places now, I have a pretty fun idea for a puzzle that depends on switching in and out of Inverse Field. ^~^

I could actually imagine the Inverse field effecting a puzzle such as Ice becomes water/water becomes Ice and needing to switch between constantly to be able to reach some locations throughout the puzzle while ice may be needed to reach strength boulders or what not, water will be needed to reach land otherwise unreachable due to sliding on ice....

other things work too such as maybe reversing direction of them movement floor tiles

doesn't match up with the actual way inverse works but eh

Edited by Lord Drakyle