Looking to sell my soul to-

Aishi

I-I mean binge watch. Any suggestions?

Please don't suggest plotless harem or something of that sort to me, >=T

And I'd prefer if it were not too long like 200 episodes or something.

As for preference...?? AS LOng as It's a decent anime then that's good enough for me, honestly.

I haven't seen anime in like 10 years help me out.

ALSO; A question. Is Fullmetal Alchemist, puella magi madoka magica, One Punch Man, and Free! any good? I've been thinking on whether or not I should watch 'em, seeing as how my friends keep telling me to.

Thank. o/

Fullmetal Alchemist is definitely worth all your time for its great plots and characters, another great anime of all time is Code Geass, those are classics, the newer ones i watch are Free, Owari no Seraph and K project, i dont know if they are up to your taste, but they are 20-ish episodes per season, not too long if the length is your concern.

We have a thread for this! Here I'll chuck you the link so you can find it more easily.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16750

While there's a lot of suggestions etc in there already I know folks will be willing to help you ifnd more stuff that you like or stuff closer to the anime you tend to go for. So, just write up about your favourites and I know folks will try their best to help you out.

Now, I'm going to lock this thread as a result. We just don't need a bunch of individual suggestion thread popping up when we got a big thread to house all of that stuff. Hope you understand where I'm coming from and I really hope you find some cool stuff to watch! On a quick aside, other than Free! which I've not watched, I've enjoyed those other series and I'd definitely at least give them a glance. Watch an episode or 2, you'll know if you like OPM like right away and the others more or less as well.

Anyway, enjoy your time here in the Section and please feel free to pm me if you have any questions or need some clarification.