Rejuvenation Fanart!

Ruby Red

• Veterans

Rejuv fans should post fanart here If you wanna I ain't gonna force you-

The fanart has to have something to do with Pokemon Rejuvenation and it can be any type of fanart (On paper, digital etc )

All fanart will be appreciated Unless you steal it then gTFO.

^.^

Edited by Firefairyrubina

• Veterans

wellllll i mean i posted these on tumblr before (and the angie drawing is also buried somewhere in the pages of the discussion topic) but. here's somewhat of a masterpost of the art i've drawn for rejuv at least!

tumblr_nnuawfBbS21u0tvbao1_1280.jpgtumblr_no5kykNyqe1u0tvbao1_500.jpgaevia_noire_by_ziodyyne-d8xvze2.png

i also drew official pokemon artwork styled art of aevia and aevis once but? i don't know where those went, rip

might add more in the future i guess

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

OuO your arts amazing! I drew Angie once as well but it was cuz I had an artsblock and didn't know what to draw so I just copied off her sprite X3

tumblr_nyp4prH6Eo1sl1y51o1_1280.png

Omg that pic is big- (And this was also on Tumblr as well-) I don't know how to spoiler alert omg

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Put it in spoilers for you! Just use spoiler and /spoiler between [] brackets, that should do the trick c:

so like...

[spoiler] bla [/spoiler]

And I did see that drawing on tumblr as well! It was very well made, good job c:

Edited by Zumi

• Veterans

Put it in spoilers for you! Just use spoiler and /spoiler between [] brackets, that should do the trick c:

so like...

[spoiler] bla [/spoiler]

And I did see that drawing on tumblr as well! It was very well made, good job c:

Thanks haha, I'm just new to the Pokemon Reborn website even though I've played that game ^^;

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, uh, I got an idea for a piece of fan art (I'd draw it myself, but I'm not that good of an artist and I'm kind of busy with schoolwork).

You guys remember how Venam Hulked out after you mentioned Amber to her during the Terajuma Island Arc? It made me envision a poster for the 2012 Avengers Movie, except with Venam as the Hulk, Amber as Thor (wielding her guitar as a hammer), Melia as Captian America (with Happiness the Togekiss as her shield), Saki as Iron Man (wearing the Spider Mech thingie she used during the raid on Valor Mountain), the protagonist as Black Widow, and Nim as Hawkeye.

Feel free to draw that if you want, I guess...

wellllll i mean i posted these on tumblr before (and the angie drawing is also buried somewhere in the pages of the discussion topic) but. here's somewhat of a masterpost of the art i've drawn for rejuv at least!

tumblr_nnuawfBbS21u0tvbao1_1280.jpgtumblr_no5kykNyqe1u0tvbao1_500.jpgaevia_noire_by_ziodyyne-d8xvze2.png

i also drew official pokemon artwork styled art of aevia and aevis once but? i don't know where those went, rip

might add more in the future i guess

Oh sweet Jesus that's creepy!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veterans

So I watched Durarara recently and...

I love it.

So I made this thing out of happiness and because I have a new OTP XD

And that first lady is my chara cuz I didnt know which protag to add so I was like 'fuck it!'

Also had to squeeze Ren in there myself cuz I fukkin love his chara and I didnt wanna leave him out lol <3

http://orig01.deviantart.net/22f5/f/2016/040/a/d/trust_me_pokemon_rejuvenation_by_firefairyrubina-d9r3950.jpg

I don't think this is a spoiler so no spoiler block nyeh! + added a link intsead cuz the pic was huge lol

You can see all mah mistakes ;-;

Sorreh if I messed up their designs tho cuz I think I did Q^Q

• Veterans

I love it.

And that first lady is my chara cuz I didnt know which protag to add so I was like 'fuck it!'

Also had to squeeze Ren in there myself cuz I fukkin love his chara and I didnt wanna leave him out lol <3

http://orig01.deviantart.net/22f5/f/2016/040/a/d/trust_me_pokemon_rejuvenation_by_firefairyrubina-d9r3950.jpg

I don't think this is a spoiler so no spoiler block nyeh! + added a link intsead cuz the pic was huge lol

WOW.

Just... wow. Color me impressed tbh :0 This is super good!

I love it.

This is legit artwork

Also love the durarara inspiration

Edited by Tempo17

• Developers

I love it.

Words cannot describe how much I love this. Don't worry about the designs. These are pretty spot on. Thank you so much for this!

• Veterans

Words cannot describe how much I love this. Don't worry about the designs. These are pretty spot on. Thank you so much for this!

I screamed and melted when I saw this reply.

Thank you so much for loving mah pic Jan-pie

Edited by Firefairyrubina

I love it.

This is really really good. You are very talented ~