One-Hundred Push-ups

One-Hundred Sit-ups

One-Hundred Squats

And run 10 Kilometres

EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

That, my friends, was the training of the champions. The sort of power you earn from an easy task when repeated can make you accomplish great feats, acheive any goal and become a hero for fun. This is... Saitama, you everyday generic person who may live next door and play video games, until monsters attack the city. Then, he must lose his hair and fight crime in Oppai fashion.

You know you like him. Once we went from manga to anime he became viral in just a few days. However...

Do you know him? Do you know his universe? Do you even know who Garou and SilverFang are?

Prove it. Comment here. Argue with each other and give us your best...

PUNCH-lines.

I never actually watched the show, mainly because, much like in Undertale's case, seeing it mentioned so many times in this very forum made me lose my will to give it a chance. A lady cannot lower herself by following trends started by peasants, it would be unbecoming of my status.

Yea, didn't expect this to blow up to this degree. Reading the Web-Comic is the funniest thing ever due to how bad odd the drawings are. So I'm up to that point pretty much.

This week and next week's episode is going to be great though considering how well the animation has been so far.

Speculation of sorts - potentially spoilers.

Odd tangent thought I figured I should post -- I had a shower thought that the absent S#1, Blast, is a bad guy, since it would seem like such an obvious plot device to have the most loved hero of them all have an ulterior, nefarious motive. Assuming you haven't read the manga, what would you think of this theory? Although more unlikely, is Boros = Blast ???

Pretty much sat down and watched the whole season with my brother. It's entertaining. It's just funny when half of the time the characters and world take itself so seriously and then you get to Saitama and he is just ridiculously OP (one punch) and you have to stop taking it serious and just laugh at it.

I'd heard that the original comic was bad but somebody who COULD draw liked the idea and ended up redrawing/drawing the whole thing for author, working out well for the both of 'em.

• Support Squad

Pretty much sat down and watched the whole season with my brother. It's entertaining. It's just funny when half of the time the characters and world take itself so seriously and then you get to Saitama and he is just ridiculously OP (one punch) and you have to stop taking it serious and just laugh at it.

I'd heard that the original comic was bad but somebody who COULD draw liked the idea and ended up redrawing/drawing the whole thing for author, working out well for the both of 'em.

Moreso a company found the creator ONE and gave him a good mangaka. The drawings aren't ~terrible~ in the original imo but they aren't of the mangas current quality.

• Veterans

I caught up with the manga! I can't wait till the next update honestly ;w; Probably one of the funniest series I've seen since Nichijou perhaps (despite that series being something totally different)

Ok Season 1 only had 12 episodes. That's not few considering the manga goes in a very slow pace.

If you liked the opening, here's the original song. Too bad the lead singer is not wearing a bald cap.

I was listening to it with my cat while seated in the living room. When it ended, I was living at the top of a mountain with a pet tiger

• 3 weeks later...

*The thread seems dead but nvm that*

Spoiler from the latest chapter incoming:

Garou vs Metal Bat is over, what do you think about this fight? Who do you think is stronger, the monster or the hero?

Personally, Metal Bat is my favourite hero and imo they're almost at the same level, but Metal Bat is a little bit stronger than Garou (the way he is now in the manga, obv)

Edited by AndSoThereIsSt3ffo

• 8 months later...