Ditto is so good (spoilers)

Chilibunny

I've never really appreciated Ditto in the games, except for the breeding properties of it. In my first Rejuv playthrough (love the game btw!) I've used one since arriving at Terajuma since I luckily encountered a shiny one.

Since, every time I've been had huge trouble with gym leaders, it has prevailed. Against Crawli, it came on and took the shape of the Volcarona and wrecked it. Now, Angie...

I have only it, Delphox (bad in this battle) and a Crobat left and I throw Ditto on the battlefield against Froslass (Angie still has it, Aurorus and Walrein). I weaken the Froslass with Shadow Ball, then as it switches out to Aurorus I go out to Delphox, heal Ditto, go down to Ancient Power which boosts Aurorus' stats. Ditto comes in, copies them, spams Calm Mind and destroys all thats left with Ancient Power.

Love you, my blue blob of infinite power.

Edit. Quick Powder MIGHT be bugged, though. Don't know if it is somehow working on Imposter-ing Ditto.

Edited by Chilibunny

Hey, a nice story to hear. Here's a rep c:

Based from your story, it can be said you have one leader again right?

And quick powder doesn't work with imposter. Only in ditto when it's not transformed.

Yeah, one more leader. But it works pretty much against any major boss.

I know Quick Powder isn't supposed to work after transformation, but I outspeeded the Aurorus like five times in a row when we should have had a speed tie every time. Guess its just luck then.

Thanks!