Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] What Pokemon can we get from the Mystery Egg?

Kamu

Question

Seen a lot of posts with a lot of random Pokemon from the mystery egg but don't know which ones I can get from it. Just want to know my options if anyone knows all the Pokemon or at least some of them.

17 answers to this question

You can get Azurill, Tentacool, Staryu, Togepi, Sneasel, Shroomish, Frillish, Axew, Vullaby, Pawniard, Phantump, Drilbur, Cottonee, Vulpix, Elekid, Starly, Rhyhorn or Larvesta.

Edit: Ninja'ed by Lostelle :)

Edited by mde2001

The list is in the spoiler below.

Azurill

Tentacool

Staryu

Togepi

Sneasel

Shroomish

Frillish

Axew

Vullaby

Pawniard

Phantump

Drillbur

Cottonee

Vulpix

Elekid

Starly

Rhyhorn

Larvesta

Any ways to increase your chances of getting a certain mon?

Edited by Skullgasher

Any ways to increase your chances of getting a certain mon?

I think it's a random 1/18 chance unfortunately. No chances to increase it and it's chosen when you create your file or pick a starter? (I've heard mixed answers) but we can ask for a trade/save edit for a different one if we don't like what we have and if we're lucky someone will help us out.

Yep. It is a randomised variable set when you pick your starter so there is nothing you can do to change your odds of getting a certain pokemon.

Unless you want Azurill, in which case reverting to E14 will guarantee you one.

I think it's a random 1/18 chance unfortunately. No chances to increase it and it's chosen when you create your file or pick a starter? (I've heard mixed answers) but we can ask for a trade/save edit for a different one if we don't like what we have and if we're lucky someone will help us out.

Bummer. Those are some of the best pokemon in the game. Thanks anyways

Edited by Skullgasher

I got Vullaby. I actually would have liked the guaranteed Azurill but I am already far past that point now. Azumarill is a beast lol.

I heard people actually want Vullaby so maybe once I get 10 badges I will trade it lol.

Edited by felixng2016

I got Vullaby. I actually would have liked the guaranteed Azurill but I am already far past that point now. Azumarill is a beast lol.

I heard people actually want Vullaby so maybe once I get 10 badges I will trade it lol.

i have some marill i breed (and with egg move too). pm me if you willing to trade your vullaby =)

Is the trading an in-game thing or is it a forum/edit thing?

The list is in the spoiler below.

Azurill

Tentacool

Staryu

Togepi

Sneasel

Shroomish

Frillish

Axew

Vullaby

Pawniard

Phantump

Drillbur

Cottonee

Vulpix

Elekid

Starly

Rhyhorn

Larvesta

The only pokemon i wanted was Togepi. I was so surprised and happy that in a chance of 18 eggs i actually got a Togepi

The only pokemon i wanted was Togepi. I was so surprised and happy that in a chance of 18 eggs i actually got a Togepi

Nice. Hopefully I can get Rhyhorn or Sneasel. I love Sneasel and Rhydon.

Edited by Kamu