Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How do I get other starters?

sabertoothtigerz

Question

11 answers to this question

I'm fairly sure that there aren't any starters available in the wild just through limited events. I think the only available event starters are Tepig, chikorita, squirtle, totodile, piplup, fennekin and chespin. This is just off the top of my head and they are all limited events I believe.

As the others have said, all starters will be added to the game, but as of now, there are only six to eight available, including Cyndaquil.

I forgot that you could get cyndaquil damn it I was one short.

Mudkip and Bulbasaur are also availible in previous episodes if you are looking for them.

Just in case you were wondering squirtle replaced mudkip in it's location and chikorita replaced bulbasaur in it's location and are no longer available. However as stated by author you can revert to a previous version of the game that was before the change then you can get them. But getting previous versions of the game is very difficult if at all possible without going to another member and getting it from them.

Pokémon Location Guide v3.

It is a pinned thread that provides all information you'll need on finding any of the starters that are currently available. Not all of them are available, but a good number are. Just fulfill the conditions for the starter as listed on the thread and you'll have your starter mon.

Just in case you were wondering squirtle replaced mudkip in it's location and chikorita replaced bulbasaur in it's location and are no longer available. However as stated by author you can revert to a previous version of the game that was before the change then you can get them. But getting previous versions of the game is very difficult if at all possible without going to another member and getting it from them.

If you've already gotten Squirtle and Chikorita, then switched to a previous episode, will you still be able to re-trigger the event to get Mudkip and Bulbasaur?

Consequently, if you started with previous episodes to get Mudkip and Bulbasaur, can you get Squirtle and Chikorita in E15?