(10/23/16) Uhh So i shall make a more... Professional version if this intro shortly, like once I get to it. (Mainly because the original intro looked kinda bad, kinda because this was made by a year younger me.) Oh my how times have changed.

So tl;dr This is the thread for all things RWBY (though mainly going to be about season 4 shortly)

Important stuff: (that is subject to change) Like right now (hotfix)

If I do not get to this by the time episode 1 comes out, the rules for spoilers are going to be, keep all things related to the episode in spoilers for the first week (7 days for reference) of when the episode comes out.

(reasoning behind this is because all of us interested in RWBY are not going to watch the episode within the first 24 hours. And I don't want the people who are sensitive about this stuff pissed.) Also dont bother putting spoilers on existing posts now, just for future ones.

So for example if the first episode of Season 4 comes out at the 22nd of October, then spoilers should be put on information in threads related to the episode until at least the 29th.

(by the way, if any of you staff, want to pretty this up/give more information about RWBY, feel free to do that.)

~~~

Anyways, y'all have fun talking about RWBY~ Peace.

~~~

For you new members, or old, for reference to do a spoiler do: [spoiler.] insert text [/spoiler.] (Remove the periods)

Should look like this:

Whatever text you desire to type here

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

IDK, it's an interesting series.

On the one hand, so much of it feels like an amateur project. It doesn't have the feel of a standard produced piece of media. That said, it isn't bad by any means. It's enjoyable and the vibrant creativity in a lot of the show, specifically the weapons and how easily it says Fuck physics, overshadows things like the meh voice acting, dialogue and P standard concept used as a base for the world, which is really just a mish mash of generic bleh mashed into one show.

Honestly, if it wasn't for the supremely well choreographed action, it wouldn't be anywhere near as notorious as it has become. You know this is the second show I've had an IRL acquaintance mention on their own?

RWBY is the closest thing to an anime that i watch

seriously i dont like any real anime but i love RWBY

i dont like some of the more anime moments in the series but i have been able to ignore them enough to enjoy the good parts

i just wish the males were in better fights as they are always outclassed by the girls (even non important girls)

It was good and very enjoyable but vol3 is different because they playing with camera angle more than the actual fight and we all know why right?hopebto see Shane pull out some good fight scene in the future chapter/volume cause I know he pretty good

I love RWBY! The music, characters, (with Juane and Pyhra being my favorites) and fight scenes are really well done. :D

if this does turn into a big shipping discussion im leaving

i HATE shipping with a burning passion

Then you'll want to stay away from Team JNPR and any music involving them.

if this does turn into a big shipping discussion im leaving

i HATE shipping with a burning passion

Then you'll want to stay away from Team JNPR and any music involving them.

im ok with canon ships i just hate the absurd ones like that blake x yang up there

but i tend to stay away from JNPR anyway as i really dont like them other then nora

Edited by dragoniteborntacoz

im ok with canon ships i just hate the absurd ones like that blake x yang up there

but i tend to stay away from JNPR anyway as i really dont like them other then nora

Yeah I don't like absurd ships that twist the character's preference to suit the shipper's needs either.

I wanna see more of team SSSN. there fight in round 1 was incredibly underwhelming, with Sage getting knocked out literally immediately, Scarlet did practically nothing, so it was just Sun 1v3ing the entire fight until Neptune stopped being a priss. Idk i just want them to actually be the team of male badasses that I feel like they're supposed to be, not a comic relief team. We already have JNPR for that

tumblr_nbjtxyql2p1s8vu42o1_500.png

I mean yes, but bumblebee has been a thing for quite a long time. As well as the other ones, Checkmate (Weiss and Blake), Ladybug (Ruby and Blake), Snowflower (Ruby and Weiss), and they didn't want to go with yellow snow, so they called it Snow Fire for Yang and Weiss. Those names appear as attacks in season 2

we need to keep this going

so how did everyone here get into RWBY

i saw the first trailer at the end of RvB season 10 and thought "i really hope red vs blue isnt going to be replaced by some anime crap" however after seeing the animation i decided to give it a try and fell in love with it

When I saw the trailer at the end of RvB season 10, I was intrigued, so I decided to keep an eye out for RWBY.

Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed. RWBY is pretty cool so far, even with Monty... "not here right now". :(