[Spoilers] Rock Climb Locations v6

Oracle

Just finished the V6 storyline, now trying to do some exploring, starting with Rock Climb

So far the only time I've used it is in Sheridan Wetlands to get Crawli's TM

Where else are good places to look?

If there's enough interest I'll start compiling them all in this post.

Locations:

Sheridan Wastelands - TM81 X-Scissor (Crawli's TM)

Purity Forest - TM36 Sludge Bomb

Amethyst Cave - TM01 Hone Claws, Phase Dial

Wispy Ruins - Mudkip, Ladder for Shadow Ball TM quest, TM23 Smack Down, Heart Scale

Garufa Ruins (near Groudon) - Grass Knot

Edited by Oracle

the rock climb area in amethyst cave gives you an item (forgot the name) which allows you to do lorna's side quest. speaking of, her side quest will get you a phase dial which you can use to fuse a solrock with a lunatone.

dont remember there being any tm in wispy ruins, but you can get mudkip there. you can also get a ladder which you use on a side quest to get the tm for shadow ball.

There was also that really obvious TM in Amethyst Cave that needed Rock Climb in order to get it.. Forgot which one it was though.

And I guess you can say in the Wispy Ruins you get the Ladder, which you need as well as Dig and doing a certain event to get the TM Shadow Ball.

There was also that really obvious TM in Amethyst Cave that needed Rock Climb in order to get it.. Forgot which one it was though.

And I guess you can say in the Wispy Ruins you get the Ladder, which you need as well as Dig and doing a certain event to get the TM Shadow Ball.

Hone Claws!