So I've been really into this game that I forgot to play my other phone games

Fate/Grand Order is a Mobage for Android and iOS, taking the story of the side of Protagonist you're playing with a mysterious half-human half-servant being Mashyu, correcting anomaly of times to save the world in seven days

It's a RPG-Cardgame style game with each unit having certain command list(for example, 3 A, 1 Q, 1 B) while the AI randomly shuffle the command for you to link

the World is pretty similar to another Mobage(which Nasu did say he take inspiration from) Chain Chronicle

There is a lot of Servant on this game, from every Fate series

For example, there is Saber(Arthuria) from Fate/Stay Night, Berserker(Lancelot) from Fate/Zero, Cas-ko(Tamamo) from Fate/Extra and much more.

We're not counting new Servant for this game, like for example Shielder(Mashyu), Lancer(Scatach), Berserker(Darius), etc

I do wonder if anyone else play this game as well

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna be straight into that until I found out that Scathach, Lancelot, and Arjuna all aren't actually obtainable yet. There's also the fact that I can't read Japanese so I'm gonna wait for an English fan patch first.

From what I've seen though the game looks awesome. Except for the fact that Heracles is only a 4 star servant (out of 5 stars), whoever made that decision should be fired.

I was gonna be straight into that until I found out that Scathach, Lancelot, and Arjuna all aren't actually obtainable yet. There's also the fact that I can't read Japanese so I'm gonna wait for an English fan patch first.

From what I've seen though the game looks awesome. Except for the fact that Heracles is only a 4 star servant (out of 5 stars), whoever made that decision should be fired.

True, but then again, Heracles on this game didn't have God Hand, so its okay for him to be *4

I myself is saving gems to summon Jack the Ripper when she comes out myself

Also, its better to start now, since there's login gem, alongside some event that give summon ticket for free

• 2 weeks later...

http://prntscr.com/8hqyb1

Levels are up a bit since I took this when I got on this morning and have played a bunch since. But yeah, best team ever obvs

Also, I haven't figured out how to do the Nero thingy (Japanese everything is confusing), not that I expect I'd do very well anyways because I'm still extremely green

http://prntscr.com/8hqyb1

Levels are up a bit since I took this when I got on this morning and have played a bunch since. But yeah, best team ever obvs

Also, I haven't figured out how to do the Nero thingy (Japanese everything is confusing), not that I expect I'd do very well anyways because I'm still extremely green

Nero's quest basically mean you can farm some medal(bronze, silver, gold), which you can trade for some item(ascendation item like Homunculus' Baby, Nero's CE, Enchantment item, etc)

At this point, I am certain that RNGesus does not like me and makes sure to avoid giving me what I want.

9wys3PU.jpg

you got *4 servant, where there's a lot of people summoning and getting only 1 *4 CE and nothing else beside black key, so count yourself lucky

• 2 weeks later...

you got *4 servant, where there's a lot of people summoning and getting only 1 *4 CE and nothing else beside black key, so count yourself lucky

That was my first servant higher than 3* from a roll. I seem to generally have E-Rank Luck. I do not even know how many Shinjis, Black Keys, and Azoth Daggers I've gotten.

And now, I shall demonstrate the horrors of rolling:

p4EU42G.gif

And the obligatory savior of France:

Edited by Hiss13

I got two booties, a Saber Gilles and uh, another 3* (I think it was a Rider or Archer, IDR) from two ten rolls the other day, guess I spent all my luck on Vlad

• Administrators

Now that I finished F/SN and feel like getting into some other stuff besides the anime, I had Dana help me set this up yesterday, and here I am

rX0yf5q.png

I'm not a cheater lucker noob like Wes, but Atalanta was one of the things I had my eye on since before starting, so I'm glad I stumbled across her relatively easily.

I don't see if anyone else posted their IDs but mine is 885,449,730 if wanted