Waifus, husbandos and everything in between!

Felicity

• Support Squad

HEY YOU!

Yeah You!

You have a character you love, just finished a series and decided to add a new member to your imaginary harem? Or do you just enjoy the character and want to talk about them? Well this is the place to do it.

Basically, discuss cool characters you enjoy here, Say whatever you want, talk about their best scenes, go nuts. Just make sure to use spoilers for particularly, well, spoilery topics. No one likes it when someone goes yelling "OMG, THAT MOMENT WHEN X DIED MADE ME CRY SO HARD" No matter how emotionally evocative it may have been. Let people experience the character themselves, as was originally intended Mkay?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Support Squad

Let the best gril fights commence.

Best female character is a hard one, I can't think of a character without thinking of her archetypical character first. Tsunderes doe

At this point I can't tell if Dobby meant Mikasa or Misaka. His counter-argument looks more like Misaka than Mikasa, so it's a tough call. The names are too similar... They're both awesome though.

• Support Squad

At this point I can't tell if Dobby meant Mikasa or Misaka. His counter-argument looks more like Misaka than Mikasa, so it's a tough call. The names are too similar... They're both awesome though.

Nah mate, Naru is better than both of em

• Administrators

fuck, cant argue with misaka

[:

The tipping point of my interest in the raildex series that made me start watching it was that someone had this picture as their avatar on the terraria forums:

loe8DGJ.png

I think I prefer Yukino but that's partly because she's not 14 and it's a little less weird lol

Zaimokuza

Still, this ain't just straight waifus, y'all need to see the light that is this wonderful priest

a fair point and I'll go ahead and say that Hachiman Hikigaya and Houtarou Oreki are two of my favorite male anime characters, and Mukuro Rokudo was my boy back in the day; I even had Ame make me a signature for him:

ikasig_zps8eny7mxj.png

(ty ame)

And all my wallpapers of old included Mukuro and/or Chrome

mukurowallpaperscreenshot.png

desktop.png

Desktop-1.png