[SPOILER] Mysterious Egg

AegonT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all the Pokemon you can get from the Mystery Egg (said by Jan himself).

Azurill, Aron, Staryu, Togepi, Sneasel, Shroomish, Chinchou, Axew, Vullaby, Pawniard, Trapinch, Drilbur, Cottonee, Growlithe, Elekid, Starly, Rhyhorn, Larvesta, and Magby.

I got Drilbur. My Excadrill is pure power. And no, I don't think you want Elekid. You can get Elekid later on in the game.

Ok, replacing Elekid with....nvm just the 3 should be fine but if i get LArvesta then my Growlithe can hit the bench

What is the best pokemon do you think we can get? Axew? Larvesta?

Depends on what context you're asking the question in really - if you're talking about the best pokemon for v6, then larvesta is garbage for the time being (it doesn't evolve until level 59, which means you can only really use it against Amber and Volcarona is terrible against fire pokemon). Volcarona is a strong pokemon, but at the current point in the game it's pretty close to useless - in the future it will become a lot better though. For what it's worth though, a Volcarona with quiver dance + magma drift would probably utterly destroy the 2v2 fight near the end of v6, even if it's close to useless against every other meaningful fight in the game for the time being (I guess it's good against Angie if you don't mind grindng it up to 59 and then reducing its level afterwards..).

Axew is a strong pokemon, but you can get it as a starter and if you got Axew as a starter then getting an Axew from the egg is terrible.

Togekiss can be pretty good - but it also prevents you from using a Roserade for the time being as afaik there's only 1 shiny stone in the game right now, so if you wanted to use a Roserade you can't.

A lot of the other pokemon can be obtained without the egg so even if they're strong pokemon it can be considered bad to get them from the egg.

Well got an Elekid from mine, not really bothered even though i really want Drilbur but is it possible to get an Electrivire in this game as yet?

I still don't know why Jan would put Elekid in there, since we can catch 1 in Sheridan Wetlands.

I still don't know why Jan would put Elekid in there, since we can catch 1 in Sheridan Wetlands.

That would also apply to magby too ,since you can get him if you choose to go the right way at sharidan wetland.

That would also apply to magby too ,since you can get him if you choose to go the right way at sharidan wetland.

True, i chose left though. That yellow and red tiles were so much annoying.

Well got an Elekid from mine, not really bothered even though i really want Drilbur but is it possible to get an Electrivire in this game as yet?

Technically, yes. It would require you to get an Electrizer, which I believe can only be obtained by catching the elekid in the wetlands, and praying that it's holding one. If you manage to get one, find a link heart and use it.

Technically, yes. It would require you to get an Electrizer, which I believe can only be obtained by catching the elekid in the wetlands, and praying that it's holding one. If you manage to get one, find a link heart and use it.

Where can i find a link heart?