[Insert creative and interesting thread title]

Kiroen

Yeah, another digital face, this one from Spain.

It was quite a pleasant surprise to find the game. I was really obsessive with Pokémon during my childhood, but it stopped being fun when I wanted the effort of grinding lvl 100 mons to be rewarded with being able to beat other people with them - which wouldn't happen because no one else played it around - that was at the time of Red Fire/Green Leaf. A few years later the online generation arrived, but my obsessions interests had changed already.

Half a life later, it's great to find (which feels like) a sequel, with a much more mature and interesting story and real challenges, even If the generational gap forces me to open Bulbapedia to check the new mons' type and stats almost every battle. After several hours of playing a day and not few ragequits, I'm at 9 badges, with mixed feelings of accomplishment, frustration and a raging need of KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, EVEN THOUGH THE ******** OF [insert any boss here] WON'T LET ME. ...And of course, I want to maximize my chances of getting closer to a possible true ending, so I'm actually raging moar beating the optional bosses too.

Have a good day, and expect to see me in the Minecraft server soon.

Welcome to the forums! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Try not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it's a common mistake. Or don't. I'm no cop. I hope that you enjoy your stay!

Oooh! A player on the mc server! See you around!!! My base is literally south of spawn lol

...Now I remember your nick! My boat got stuck at the coast of your base and I couldn't reclaim it back, because it was at your territory. At least it'll help me to remember your name.

I'm no cop.

*Suspicious look*

Welcome to your Wonderland~

"We hope to see you again!"

So you want my pokes to get hurt so I have to come back, huh?

o/

\o

Welcome to the Reborn Community, you won't be needing your sanity here and please disregard any rumours that any of us in the community are sane in the first place apart from that I hope you enjoy your stay, it is for eternity after all!