[SPOILER] Possible Jackpot Starters?

NeoVexus

So I was wondering if anyone knows what the jackpot Pokemon we can get from the machine are & if they work kinda like the special egg event in Reborn with the different save files. I was starting a new playthrough & on one I got an Axew but pushing my luck I reset to see if there was anything else. After resetting for who knows how long I guessed that it's possible that either it was a one shot deal or I blew my golden opportunity. (Probably the latter now that I think about it.) I made another file to see if the RNG gods would favor me there & they did but instead of the Axew I expected I got a Ralts so that got me thinking there's multiple special pokemon. Not really sure if this counts as a spoiler but if it does sorry.

EDIT FROM ICSW: Jackpot starters are no longer in the game as of V10. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

what is the chance that you will get one of these random jackpot mons because ive been soft resetting for an age and nothing so far

Fairly low.

I soft reset about 30 times with no luck. I definitely didn't expect Ralts or even Axew to be a option. I wonder how easy Axew makes the early game given that it learns Dragon Rage at level 10. I also wonder how quickly Axew falls off in terms of being good given that it doesn't evolve until level 38.

I had no luck with the jackpot. Once again I chose Bulbasaur. I've always liked the grass starters and Bulbasaur has become my favorite of them all.

• Veterans

I've been SR for a good hour now and I'm resorting to yelling PLEASE at the screen now. Still not working *cries*

same

im dead inside

STILL NO RALTS....

Edited by Zumi