Shiro's Journal of in-depth learning on Pokemon

#151: Mew

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Arceus created the world, it is said that the very first Pokemon He created is the Dimensional trio, Palkia, Dialga and Giratina

That is both false and true, as while He did created those Pokemon to create the world, the actual first Pokemon He have made is Mew.

It is through the note left by the scientist on Pokemon Mansion that we managed to learn that every Pokemon, from a mere Ratata to even the old preserved DNA in the ruin of Him, Arceus, have at least one single DNA identical to that of Mew.

Scientist have long tried to create Mew themselves, from extracting the little bit of DNA and mix them together, and even capture Mew by the help of the former Kanto Champion, Giovanni, learning and taking the very Cell of the Ancestor of Pokemon.

The first one create the failed experiment known as Ditto, a God and Nothing on its own right, which have reside in this very world, vast of Pokemon and enjoying itself

But the latter, have created another Mew, yet so twisted by its own creation, made it into something else.

Its name is Mewtwo, and it have learn peace from the help of a young boy with his Pikachu, helped by the Origin of its creation.

The very place of Mew is unknown for now, as the very war of both the Original and Copy have split their part

Rumors have said that Mew is spotted in the Region I'm currently heading, Reborn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...

Note #27

Misdreavus is usually created by negative feeling and blood that befell a necklace

Recent discoveries find that other than that, Misdreavus can be created by feeling of loathing to leave their beloved.
These kinds of Misdreavus is known to remember their old memories and name, however vague it is and will always return to their beloved

More research will be conducted to find a way to let the Misdreavus rest in peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Gemini here, and oh God, I haven't update for a long time

I don't have any excuses beside RL really drag me in, I go to College, Card Gaming, etc

Anyway, let's go back to the story, which is basically Shiro's Journal of in-depth learning on Pokemon

as you can see, this is not actually any Pokedex, but instead a Journal Shiro use in his journey, recording anything he know about Pokemon inside, trivia, fact, myth, and much more

This one can be really obvious for the continuation of plot and Shiro's backstory, which I keep in secret until the time for climatic reveal, but even then this Journal will keep providing hint, whenever directly or indirectly

Also, I finally get a new Beta! TheSilentSerenade from now on(beside this small piece) will correct my badly written grammar and note that he will also make his own Pokemon Reborn fic! so stay tuned!