Pokemon Revelation Ep. 2.3

643ec309523d7a3e9e10426957018604.png

Hey everyone ^_^! Around 2/3 years ago I picked up pokemon reborn not sure really what to expect. I was absolutely amazed at the story and world that Ame had created, so much so that I started to think up my own. But I didn't have the courage to put it out so it just became something in the back of my head. it wasn't until Rejuvenation came out that i finally decided that to flesh out this world. So ladies and gentlemen I present to you after a long time of doubting myself, laziness, ripping my hair out in frustration of spriting, and a horrible case of senioritis I present to you yet another fangame that begins with re! (But seriously what's is with the re thing?)

Plot:

Another beginning. Another adventure. Welcome to the Haven region! Home to some of the toughest trainers you'll ever find. Here we do things a bit different from other regions ; there is no Victory Road, no Elite 4, and no Champion at the end waiting to fight you for the title(well we do have champions but it's different). Every five years the teenagers of the region are given there first pokemon and sent on a quest to obtain the 18 badges of the region to compete in the Haven Tournament. Here the trainers will duke it against each other to decided who truly is the strongest trainer in the region!

Well.......That's how things normally go...........

A nefarious organization has emerged and is laying wast to the region. But it doesn't seem to be just purposeless violence but it rather seems that they looking for something.....

Can you traverse a new region, fight off a sinister organization, discover the events that have shaped this region, climb your to the top, and discover what the revelation truly is? A new adventure awaits you!

Features

-All 721 pokemon will eventually be able to catch

-Custom Overworld characters and sprites

-IV/EV Checker(Press enter at the stat page)

-Increased Shiny rate

-Music by GlitchxCity

-Hopefully one day 18 gym leaders

-Quick Save(D)

-Toggled Running(S)

Protagonists

ba8b0eed95636d219add5e4ec6cb4f04.png5d66b9b73eeef36074a60acde28917fa.png

Screenshots

bf2dd314476d1ea691bebc5d70c153a4.pngf6c5692bf621fb80b0c609a4bee38578.png75ad660210ef6a000884429fd2e45a10.png

cfed4d0434ec30137a38c2c682932412.png

Download

Meidafire: V2.3https://www.mediafire.com/?c5diixr5fvcke4k

Credits

-Not everyone is included yet-

-Main Development-

ShatteredSkys

-Sprites-

SuperJanBro

Ame

-Music-

GlitchxCity

Kunningfox

-Pokemon Essentials-

Poccil
Flameguru
Maruno
FL.
P-Sign

-Scripting-

ShatteredSkys

-Tilesets-

Getsuei-H

Biohazard13

Heartlessdragoon

-Beta Testers-

Author Reborn

Follow

Cyaloom

zimvader42

Pata733

Special Thanks

Ame

Jan

UnprofessionalAmatuer

Spark

A

What's next?

As of currently a lot of my VS sprites(especially Jame's which got removed for the ep because it was so bad) are rather....lackluster...I made them nearly a year ago and I believe I've improved a lot since then. That's why instead of working on ep 3 next it will instead be a 2.5 where I'll go back and remake all the VS sprites as well as the player sprites.

Ep 2.5 however won't be a graphical update. It'll also include Cascadia Port an area which you can complete a ton of miniquests as well as trade in items found while mining for some rather nice items.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

-Whenever someone addresses you by name they call you /PN. In order for it to show as the player's name, the backslash needs to be the other way. It should be \PN.

-There's a box with a Poke Ball that gives an error when clicked on

-The Move Relearner can offer to teach you a move before you get your first Pokemon

-When you jump down the sewers after the guy wants the Eevee back, there's an empty dialogue box

Other than that, it seems interesting so far and the title screen is really well done :)

Edited by Ice Cream Sand Witch

-Whenever someone addresses you by name they call you /PN. In order for it to show as the player's name, the backslash needs to be the other way. It should be \PN.

-The Move Relearner can offer to teach you a move before you get your first Pokemon

-When you jump down the sewers after the guy wants the Eevee back, there's an empty dialogue box

Other than that, it seems interesting so far and the title screen is really well done :)

-Yeah I know, problem is when I was writing everything I got them mixed up and apparently I can never find all the them

-I'll fix that

-Intentional, supposed to help get a STAB move for your eevelution, though I could make it only open later on....

-it's a waterwork but I'll look into that

Thanks I'll patch these up in the next update:D

The Move Tutor can also give "unlimited" Heart Scales by going back outside and then inside.

I missed those things while testing... but thanks for pointing them out :)

Oh well, you don't leave the city by passing through a fence anymore.

Skys there are a lot of grammatical errors, and I only just got Eevee.Than is used when comparing things and whenever you use than you aren't comparing something. Lets is not a word. Let's is. Let's means Let us. Their is possesive. They're means they are. There is a direction someone is pointing out (over there, for example). Your is possesive. You're means you are. Also it's Team Galactic, not Team Galatic (I think that's what you put in game).

Skys there are a lot of grammatical errors, and I only just got Eevee.Than is used when comparing things and whenever you use than you aren't comparing something. Lets is not a word. Let's is. Let's means Let us. Their is possesive. They're means they are. There is a direction someone is pointing out (over there, for example). Your is possesive. You're means you are. Also it's Team Galactic, not Team Galatic (I think that's what you put in game).

The Move Tutor can also give "unlimited" Heart Scales by going back outside and then inside.

kk I'll fix it up for the next patch

I see you're having a bit of shading problem. Don't take this to heart, but the protagonists look a little flat. This is due to there being no shading. I'm not very good at it so whenever I have to do spriting, I tend to use a trainer base (like most other people). I know it's only a half finished one, but it's a good example to show what highlighting can do (you can see the areas I did and didn't do yet...kind of).

(screw you internet for not working) For right now, just click the links to see the pics. http://prntscr.com/7xojv3 and http://prntscr.com/7xojzy (like I said, not the best spriter in the world).

I see you're having a bit of shading problem. Don't take this to heart, but the protagonists look a little flat. This is due to there being no shading. I'm not very good at it so whenever I have to do spriting, I tend to use a trainer base (like most other people). I know it's only a half finished one, but it's a good example to show what highlighting can do (you can see the areas I did and didn't do yet...kind of).

(screw you internet for not working) For right now, just click the links to see the pics. http://prntscr.com/7xojv3 and http://prntscr.com/7xojzy (like I said, not the best spriter in the world).

Yeah I'm aware of that. I'm still an absolute noob when it comes to spriting and it really makes my head spin. I plan on redoing the sprites for Allen, Freya, and the protagonists when ep2 comes out.

Um. There's only one thing not making me like the game and that's the graphics. They overworld and sprite look to plain/cartoonish but I know it's a beta. Lets see.

I wished I had more starter options.

Sorry, like I've said before I really struggle with spriting:/ I'll try and redo several of them in the next episode. Just curious but which ones do you think are plain and cartoonish?

Well you get an eevee which you can evolve into 7 different pokemon by the end of the ep I figured that was good enough diversity:/

BUGS:

The guy in the pokemon center that ask for the rare pokemon search has some graphic error

A trainer in route 2 (ranger girl I think).

Some trainer sprites are small.

The first grunt after the lab explodes doesn't have a soundtrack,

Capture.png

this evil rock

oh and when you talk to Felix while trying to open the gate, he turn invisible.

Edited by Revengercm

yo I'm just a friendly neigborhood lurker, posting problems find in this version the game.

might want to fix this.

2iw34ib.jpg

This event here loops once you leave and re enter the gym.

2jaafbp.jpg

can't use Ability Capluse and fire stone not working on eevee (but I guessing that for patch 2?)

10gzlad.jpg

Either you have no image for the badge yet or Dad didn't give me my badge :< (dad why you do this?)

2zs8cif.jpg

Psyduck is still there after joining my party. which stop form exploring that cave.

2emlzt3.jpg

Burn Heals crashes game

e1413s.jpg

242wdw7.jpg

once the tourny is done with, Cassy is still here.

2m67ktc.jpg

Left and Right elevator doing the opposite action example: the evevator on the right when I selected to go Cascadia takes me to that floor while Left doesn't unless I selected Solari City takes me to the upper floor.

2vtti1c.jpg

Standing on the counter joy doing it too, both item not pokemon center can't be trigger. as well the item mart worker on the left and right are saying the extact same line.

20ztc74.jpg

Can't move that area :<

2dhsgol.jpg

hope this info helpful for you. Also in route 3 that encountering any pokemon in grass there.

*goes backs into the shadows and lurk finishing the Henry SideQuest.*