Caz

Pokemon Desolation v4.1.1 [FINAL PATCH]

3,464 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, HakuryuYukio said:

So far i have beaten 20 normal trainers and battled 4 elite trainers. first time against the flying gym leader, second time against amelia, third time against the grand rogue, and the forth time again against the flying gym leader but after my second fight with her i went to the judge and nothing happened. No reward and no quest triggered.

You need to beat five elite trainers.

 

Greninja'd

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Should I donate to the Jinx Guild or not? I'm not quite sure if it's worth it to do so.

 

Can anyone tell me what happens if I do donate?

 

If you donate the guild (drill project or something) expands a bit, and dont worry you won't lose anything. In fact you gain some since later on in the game you will get them back, with an addition, due to 

Spoiler

The Jinx Guild being destroyed

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whats the deal with the grand rogue quest?  is there truly any bad stuff that happens by participating in either fight club.

 

edit megas aren't yet available in this game correct did caz say when we would get mega miteyena

Edited by nepeta100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone located a shiny stone? I've collected all sorts of stones and done a majority of the side quests I can complete but I don't believe I have come across one. If I do have one, I wouldn't have any idea where I picked it up. I'm just curious for future reference.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there should be one you can buy in celia city for credits as well as in a random rock near one of the entrances in the mountain range before blackview city

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Should I donate to the Jinx Guild or not? I'm not quite sure if it's worth it to do so.

 

Can anyone tell me what happens if I do donate?

don't remember the rewards but the jynx guild upgrade and you will get the credit back in the future with a little extra

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler

defeated 5 elite trainers in cellia fight club and then these two people outside fight me (i beat them ofc) and they left a note about someone named J....can't find them or J anywhere....what am i exactly supposed to do..

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

defeated 5 elite trainers in cellia fight club and then these two people outside fight me (i beat them ofc) and they left a note about someone named J....can't find them or J anywhere....what am i exactly supposed to do..

 

Go to the house where you speak to Garret during the main story quest to find more information about Aurora's "Black Dress Scrap." 

Beat the trainer in front of the house, then beat J to get a Deino egg.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh ok thanx

 

is there a status thread for pokemon desolation v5?? if yes, pls paste the link in the comments 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BRS swag said:

oh ok thanx

 

is there a status thread for pokemon desolation v5?? if yes, pls paste the link in the comments 

If there were a status bar for episode 5, it'd be in the first post. Through skimming just now I didn't see one, but it should be noted that it's most likely a very long time away. Caz said starting this month he'd be going to school and also doing 2 jobs just to have food to eat, and he also said he'll be disappearing from the forums again for a while.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How do I access the move relearner's house? The house (I'm assuming the yellow triangle house?) is locked.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Senntenial said:

How do I access the move relearner's house? The house (I'm assuming the yellow triangle house?) is locked.

You need to win the tournament at the Blackview Battle House. Rufus will then offer his services to you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey how about that pre-Aderyn magnemite gets replaced with a Voltorb?  This way people can get to try their hands on an electric type they wouldn't really use in any other case!

Magneton really trivializes a lot of stuff throught the whole game

Edited by DemICE
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DemICE said:

Hey how about that pre-Aderyn magnemite gets replaced with a Voltorb?  This way people can get to try their hands on an electric type they wouldn't really use in any other case!

Would you use credits for a voltorb? Honestly I wouldn't . Especially since you only use it because it is a lightning type against the upcomming flying gym. I know electrode isn't terrible, but is not fantastic either.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Would you use credits for a voltorb? Honestly I wouldn't . Especially since you only use it because it is a lightning type against the upcomming flying gym. I know electrode isn't terrible, but is not fantastic either.

This is the thing, the nudge to use something that is not the first choice you would make.  Can even cost less credits.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DemICE said:

This is the thing, the nudge to use something that is not the first choice you would make.  Can even cost less credits.

The problem is that if credits weren't limitted at that point, I would aggree. However the problem is that the credits are limitted at that point and you don't know what stuff is comming up, you might miss that sunny day tm you want to have for your sun team or that leftovers down the line. The potential of these credits are too big too "waste it" on a voltorb. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

The problem is that if credits weren't limitted at that point, I would aggree. However the problem is that the credits are limitted at that point and you don't know what stuff is comming up, you might miss that sunny day tm you want to have for your sun team or that leftovers down the line. The potential of these credits are too big too "waste it" on a voltorb. 

That's a point. It can always be an event mon, and that magnemite slot be replaced with something that is worth the credits, but isn't so gamebreaking

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg

 

Spoiler

I have the option to ask permission to go into the archives from rosetta

 

 

does caz know that belch is bugged its not supposed to do damage unless they eat a berry first or was it buffed

Edited by nepeta100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lodestar said:

You need to win the tournament at the Blackview Battle House. Rufus will then offer his services to you.

Where do I find Rufus? I'm well past the part where I win the tournament, I remember the yellow house being there but do not remember where Rufus is.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Senntenial said:

Where do I find Rufus? I'm well past the part where I win the tournament, I remember the yellow house being there but do not remember where Rufus is.

He's in the tournament building. He has a unique appearance and is sitting at one of the tables IIRC.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

He's in the tournament building. He has a unique appearance and is sitting at one of the tables IIRC.

Thank you so much! Now I can teach my Scizor Bullet Punch. (:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it possible to get all sludge pieces I cant seem to find the last one. do we ever get the sewer key

 

Spoiler

I beat aurora after saving mid cutscene  after I made the choice to side with shiv and protect nova and I was speechless when nova stabbed shiv again

what is real and what is fake who even knows anymore

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

is it possible to get all sludge pieces I cant seem to find the last one. do we ever get the sewer key

 

Spoiler

yes is posible, near arceus temple there is a sewer entrance, i think the key was there, not sure 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

finally beat the ranger fight in this episode  then I accidently closed the application before saving rip

desolation ranger fight.JPG

Edited by nepeta100
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now