Get ready for a lesson in class!

...This is the end of times.

Just kidding. The art looks really great! If a bit feminine, but you won't hear me complain about that :3

And it's nice to get another wallpaper so soon after the last one~

Edit: Ah, screw it, I actually did set this as my wallpaper. You win this one, Fern. You win.

Edited by Ama

Aww. Fern isn't a jerk. He's just stubborn and often misunderstood (and as of late maybe misguided)

Red-Raspberry-2.gif

But in all seriousness, this (and by extension all the other wallpapers) is awesome ^^ Which reminds me, I really need to switch out my wallpaper...

Fern's hair really reminds me of a Gallade sometimes.

I wonder how many hours he spends in the morning fixing that.

Also, I never realized that Fern was wearing boots.

Anywho, nice arts! Very pretty. I like.

...Ooookay, fine, I'll admit it, he does look pretty cool here. Would never admit it to him in-game, but, hey, that's a given~

But his hair is as much of a mystery to me as ever. How does he get it to stick up like that? Must use an obscene amount of hair gel each morning.

I mean there are some hairstyles in Pokemon that don't make much sense anyway so I dunno why I'm addressing that but yeah

* Including unanswered requests of his wallpaper featuring his severe injury and/or death

Ahem...i feel the need to address this part of the post and ask: why? Why our pleas of seeing his death went unanswered? This is all a conspiracy i tell you! Ame is secretly a Fern fan!

P.S.

The boy on the wallpaper (i say boy because that is obviously NOT Fern) looks really good though

• Administrators

The "Top Dog" Swaaaaaaaaaaag Jockey...how did you guys come up with that title anyway? It's hilariously douchey enough that it fits him perfectly. The wallpaper itself looks fantastic too. Who is next? Taka?

well.

tl;dr we temporarily adopted one of my friend's ex-boyfriends for a reason that i'm still not entirely clear on, because he was homeless and a moderate walking disaster. i mentioned the project and let him play it. on one hand, he was a hardocre rager, so you can imagine how long he lasted. on the other hand, he had a habit of throwing out random ideas every fifteen minutes. most of them were whatever, but the swag jockey comment was too golden to pass up.

(you can also thank him for the pokemon psychologist in 7th)

As much as Fern behaves like a jerk, at least he hasn't, y'know... killed anyone yet.

He's not nice, but beyond being an insensitive loudmouth, the worst he's done is... well, I guess he joined the Meteors, but it doesn't seem like he was particularly successful so far.

Which makes me wonder, does this mean I actually got my wish for a Meteor wallpaper fulfilled now? *scratches head*

Are there different artists working on wallpaper stuff, or is it all gonna be apieceoftofu from now on? I like their style~

Got a Fern Wallpaper because that's what I turn this boys team into after every battle-

And in response to a earlier comment (too lazy to quote it atm), personally I don't hate fern, if anything he's like my 4th disliked character under benette, blake, and terra. I imagine his personality is just the general turn off, because other than shit talk and join meteor (which honestly is just 'meh' at this point since everyone and their mother is either joining or leaving) he hasn't even done much.

Except when he defiled that poor sign between the castle and agate ;w;