Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Ice

[color="#008080"]SO I saw that tonight the movie was great. I cant really compare it to the books itself cause I havent read it (hopefully will get them off my friends). I enjoyed it tho/ Tho from what I heard it seemed amazing but at the same time many changes they noticed between the movie and the book. Tho thats what happens when you shove 6 different books into 1 movie.[/color]

They didn't shove six books into one movie. They said way back that the movie was made with very little reference to book 6, and that half of it is based around the books, half of it would be kind of off in it's own little world.

That said, I still BADLY have been wanting to see this movie for MONTHS now. I'll have to wait until tomorrow night, at the earliest, though. There was no midnight showing where I live. Sigh.

[quote name='NoGoodBoyo' post='2930' date='Aug 13 2010, 04:17 AM']They didn't shove six books into one movie. They said way back that the movie was made with very little reference to book 6, and that half of it is based around the books, half of it would be kind of off in it's own little world.

That said, I still BADLY have been wanting to see this movie for MONTHS now. I'll have to wait until tomorrow night, at the earliest, though. There was no midnight showing where I live. Sigh.[/quote]
[color="#008080"]ah I got in for free with my friend. He is a projectionist at the nearest movie theater to me. I must say tho I enjoyed the movie and really wanna read the books now...[/color]

[color="#008080"]I really wish I had $40 now but for one I dont have a job and two I keep wasting my money on video games when I do get money in some way...[/color]

well some games seem to be a waste of money. Then there are the games that come out that actually seem to have replay value which some of the games then seem they were worth it. And also I know I can borrow all the copies from my friend so its all good =D

• 2 months later...
I am confused as to why I have not yet posted in this topic.
Watched it on BluRay last night~
Then read the last book again~

[quote name='Gym Leader Bill' post='6354' date='Nov 11 2010, 11:16 AM']based on a Video Game[/quote]
Wut?

[quote]the movie was made with very little reference to book 6[/quote]
Also book 5...and book 4...and book 2 to a degree, though I don't know that the makers have specifically mentioned those.