[Spoilers] To Defeat Taka, or Not To Defeat Taka

BLACKOUT

What will defeating Taka in the water treatment plant do? What happens if I pick Yes or No? What is the most advisable choice to pick?

Thanks for the help yall!

EDIT: Hopefully I posted this in the right place. Don't hurt me if I didn't

post-55128-0-02011600-1433602566_thumb.png

Edited by BLACKOUT

So saving him is battling him, right? The red haired girl (Tatiana I think) has a point, that he might not ever change unless he seeks it himself...

True. Let's see... his father (Solaris?) would probably be pissed at Taka when he finds out all his pokemon are healthy.

He'll probably be pissed at the player AND his father so that's why I chose to fight him.

I mean, would he really consider the change after he gets punished by his dad? Well maybe your right but he'll still dislike the player.

I chose to fight him, but mot for him. Taka often shew us that having an ally among Meteors is useful. He freed us in Rhodocrine Jungle after telling us the last pulse was there. He told us to quickly go to Pyrous Mountain after beating him on azurine island to stop the pulse Camerupt. Without him we could not have done the puzzle in the WTC. Keeping him among Meteors is the best for us, so I helped him lying to his father

But if you save him he will continue to be with Team Meteor! Maybe if you don´t things can change.

But do we want things to change? Having an inside man to help you out could be pretty important.

I, for one, am going to crush every last member of Team Meteor for what they did to Kiki. I have no hard feelings against Taka, and even wish we could be friends. However, as long as he is a member of Team Meteor, he will get no mercy from me. He can do his passive aggressive rebellion against Team Meteor all he wants; but the only reason why we let him live at the Water Treatment Plant was because he helped us. We don't need an inside man, because Saphira and Titania have made it clear that we are going to cut down every Meteor that is a threat. Either he is with us, or against us. Because of this, I chose not to battle him. I owe him no debts, nor any favors. Anything he has done for me has been negated by the team he has affiliated himself with.

Edited by Seehan

I have been thing of this for a while. Of course we will have to wait for the next episode(s) to see what the consequences are for whatever decision we made. The is no "perfect" choice. I fought Taka. As some people stated above, he could get some inside info for us. He could have died if we left him due to being a traitor. Since he will live in my file, I feel he *may* betray me in the future. We will just have to see~

NEXT TIME ON POKEMON REBORN

I, for one, am going to crush every last member of Team Meteor for what they did to Kiki. I have no hard feelings against Taka, and even wish we could be friends. However, as long as he is a member of Team Meteor, he will get no mercy from me. He can do his passive aggressive rebellion against Team Meteor all he wants; but the only reason why we let him live at the Water Treatment Plant was because he helped us. We don't need an inside man, because Saphira and Titania have made it clear that we are going to cut down every Meteor that is a threat. Either he is with us, or against us. Because of this, I chose not to battle him. I owe him no debts, nor any favors. Anything he has done for me has been negated by the team he has affiliated himself with.

"I will crush every last member of Team Meteor! ...so I'm not going to fight this one."

Anyway, I feel like this is very black and white thinking. And if there's anything that the conflict between Radomus and Elias taught us, it's that this line of thinking can be dangerous. Because it is never that simple.