Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

duelmonkey

Question

So I've seen many comments mention the focus band, something that more than a few times I've attempted to locate but have never been able to find. At this point in the game I'm about to fight ditto Arceus and the only strategy I have that would allow me to progress without having to start hunting for a pokemon with sturdy is to use the focus band and curse Arceus with my Dusclops...

...but all guides I've encounter thus far have mentioned that the focus band is located in the dept. store 3rd floor, which isn't the case with my game at all. Any help on this matter? If not then I guess it's back to a training montage.

9 answers to this question

There is an obtainable focus sash, if I'm not mistaken, available in the game. And is not even needed; All you have to do is Thunder Wave the God so you can Curse it, DBond it with Dusclops Or Cofagrigus..

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

In ep 14.6 I believe it is available on department store floor 7 or something, gonna need a lot of stickers to get it and to get those stickers you'll probably need to get past ditto-arceus anyway. You may have to try another strat, focus sash, sturdy or a prankster...

step 1 get 2 geodues

step 2 breed them till an offspring gets sturdy

step 3 catch a duskull that knows frisk and curse

step 4 catch a sandrew that has quick claw

step 5 attach quick claw to duskull

step 6 buy a few potions

step 7 have duskull attack enemy with curse (may require resets)

step 8 summon sturdy lvl 1 geo

step 9 spray potion until enemy is dead

step 10 profit??

I'm actually going to try to just kamakazee Arceus with two electrodes I just caught, both lv 60. Here's hoping for an easy win!

Update: Electrode's Explosion took off about a fifth of health, fast but definitely not helpful unless RNG gives me a few statics.

Edited by duelmonkey

ehm focus sash is under the grand staircase there is this part where u jump down the puddles, stay to the right and go down until u see an opening on the right. u'll be able to get a sash if u talk to that rock.

€: ugh sry misread band for sash >,<"

but u should consider getting stickers and buying a er.. lowering-super-effectiv-dark-type-dmg-berry.. and giving it to ur dusclops. this way dusclops should be able to withstand a dark pulse if it's lv ~50

Edited by Mimmu

ehm focus sash is under the grand staircase there is this part where u jump down the puddles, stay to the right and go down until u see an opening on the right. u'll be able to get a sash if u talk to that rock.

€: ugh sry misread band for sash >,<"

but u should consider getting stickers and buying a er.. lowering-super-effectiv-dark-type-dmg-berry.. and giving it to ur dusclops. this way dusclops should be able to withstand a dark pulse if it's lv ~50

That's an amazing idea regarding the berry, never thought of that!