The Orphanage Guide (Updated for V7)

Hypa

Okay guys so in this guide ill outline the basics to do with the orphanage created by maman, how to get there, where the guys keys are, where the kids are and a bit more including some random tips here and there.

Okay We start our journey on Route 4(West of Akuwa Town). Before you can do all the things mentioned in the guide you will need the following: Gym Badges up to 5th Water gym badge. You will need Pokemon with Surf and Cut.

Now to begin you need to find the poor guys lost keys he threw them somewhere and heard a distinctive "plop" sound so yeah here goes nothing trying to find them.

lost0_zpsfrr5adkv.png

Okay so we found the key now we give the key to the poor bloke and we enter this magical place full of pixies and fairies. Just kidding we get brought into this fairly bland landscape with a couple of children and for the first time we meet maman.

Okay now that we are in the orphanage you may donate money to maman to make the property larger if you do decide to do it, the renovations will cost you 5000$ this time and it will look a lil something like this after you have paid (exit and re-enter to see the effects):

guide3_zpsnazf7g4o.jpg

Okay so now we go search for the missing children based on my mind numbing logic i decided on this order you can do it in any order you like but this was easiest :3

Okay Child No.1 :Akuwa Town, Okay so what you need to do here is go to the beach and surf slightly north and you will find this lost lil girl looking for you.

lost2_zpstjnrmxeb.png

Child No.2 : Route 4, Head west back onto route 4 from Akuwa town. Okay this guy is easy usually the first guy you will find.

lost1_zpss9rq9g3z.png

Child No.3 : Wispy Path, What we are gonna do next is Head out west from Goldenleaf town onto Wispy Path. As you go west you will see a mountain go up that mountain around the side of the pond and you will find another lil girl !

lost3_zps4qck8ltk.png

Child No.4: Goldenwood Cave, Okay so guys again imma sound like a parrot your heading west again through to Goldenwood Forest.(jan we will ignore your mistake calling it Goldenleaf forest in the passage through from wispy path its okay we all make mistakes we love you really) Now this time we are going up to where we did the Goldenwood event through the cave to the end of it.

lost4_zpsov4pisj7.png

Child No.5, The Sewers!, Okay so this time we are heading south! wooooo a new direction okay so along the way we are gonna meet a dimensional rift, the only reason we are doing this way we are gonna open up some new paths if you havent done so already. The dimensional rift is gyarados so dont it allow it to set up dragon dance or it will take you to the cleaners.

guide9_zpsjrehat9u.jpg

Okay Once we are past that we are gonna keep heading north and we are going back into Gearen City. Head into the sewers while you are down there you need to head as far west as you can and you will find this lil dude hiding in a box.

lost9_zpsnaisncym.png

Child No.6: Amethyst Cave: Okay We are heading east onto route 2 from Gearen City And heading to Amethyst Cave. As soon as you enter your heading east then up the nearest ladder to a watery area. You will see the 6th kid! wooo! 3 to go. :3

lost8_zps7n8jqrwg.png

Child No.7: Purity Forest, Okay we are heading North outta Amethyst Cave Now and into Sheridan, We are gonna head to near were the old lady is... but we dont even get as far as the old lady. We use cut on the small tree in the south west of Purity Forest where we can find the 7th Child woooo!

lost7_zpsfwslowdi.png

Child No.8: Route 3, Okay so Head West out of Sheridan and near the odd blocks of houses in the center cut down the trees and find the 9th kid standing trying to hide. Almost done now guys just 1 to go !!!! <3

lost6_zpsvy8laj8e.png

Child No.9: Route 3, Ikr Last kid being on the same route as the 8th how nice am I to finish it like that :) Nah just a coincidence so yeah from where you got the 8th kid head south a bit. Cut down the tree's near the pokecenter then cross that small area of water where you should see the 9th and final child waiting for you to pick it up :3 there you are guys all 9 kids.

lost5_zpstxt6wcie.png

Okay!!! We are finally done rounding up all those meddling kids (lol if you read that in scoobydoo type voice) so now we head back to the orphanage by now the orphanage is teeming with kids. Some of em sell nice stuff but if you need a quick claw i would seriously get one now because after the next base upgrade your game WILL crash if you try to buy one. I have warned you :3

(waiting for bug fixes before posting these screenshots)

Well now that you have bought what you need to we can donate 10,000$ to upgrade the facility even further !!! woooo!!! (Maman will keep asking for 1000$ each time after that but it doesnt do anything so dont feed her anymore money) yeah its gonna look alot better after this one but like i said you wont be able to buy a quick claw(2nd warning) now your area will look something like this!!! :3.

(waiting for bug fixes before posting these screenshots)

Special Thanks to:

SexyMilotic For noting down most of the locations

Loki For Lending me his savefile so i could get all the screenshots i needed to make this guide

Finally Jan For being a decent guy and making this game :P

Hope this helps some peoples :0

Note: Im pretty tired ill tidy up anything messy later on ;) have fun guys goodluck

Edited by Hypa

I just realised that after you find all of the kids, when you talk to Maman she doesn't even let you say no to the donation. She asks and then swipes 1000 poke from your wallet. Also she keeps taking from you even after you get the 2nd expansion.

Edited by vsx2000goton

• 4 weeks later...
  • Veterans

so what do u get from this besides an ability capsule? just dont see the worth in it lol...

If you update the camp several times, some of the children will sell you useful held items such as quick claw, as well as some evolutionary stones.

still amazed that this guide got more upvotes than the comphensive side quest guide xD 5 vs 3 upvotes xD with under half the views maybe there was just more quality in this one xD

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

sorta updated >.< im not sure if there is only 9 kids this time or not and have subsequently left one of the old locations in to see if anyone can find the remaining child >.<

sorta updated >.< im not sure if there is only 9 kids this time or not and have subsequently left one of the old locations in to see if anyone can find the remaining child >.<

It's 9 kids confirmed. Counted myself so yeah.

Also after finding 9 kids, the moma says she needs 4 kids more for at the camp is growing up more.

its not the fact she needs 4 kids more its that once you reach 9 kids the quest bugs if you do 4 kids then talk to her she is okay to upgrade it

Haven't gotten into this bug. Also just telling the way how i got the upgrade and such better worded.

I got perfectly fine. I just donated 2000 money to mama first and she said she was ready to upgrade the place. While can't go back to the camp, i took the time and got the 9 kids. Coming back, the place was upgraded. She was going to have more place but she needed 4 kids more and so we can donate.

To be honest, i don't understand well. Also you need to use the dot in the end thank you. It's just really hard to understand what you are saying especially someone with lack of english language referring myself.

sad thing is, if u got the lost camp back in V5 and got the kids there then went to V6 to V7 after that, you find the key for that girl standing in front of lost camp but after u enter, you keep running into the kid standing in front of you nonstop and got stuck there... idk if theres a fix for this but would be great if it did got fixed...

we can somehow make the final upgrate in the lost camp she weak somehow we must heal her?or something

That's probs V8 content, unless we have to find Moseley. I tried the latter, without success. And no, she is terminal. Healing isn't really an option in such a case...

That's probs V8 content, unless we have to find Moseley. I tried the latter, without success. And no, she is terminal. Healing isn't really an option in such a case...

if you see the grafics folder you see the tilesets folder open it and you will se e pic with the lost camp with more stuff maybe this stuff will be in the last upgrate?but why he had it?maybe we can somehow make the last update but how?