Rejuvenation Discussion Thread

Jan

• Developers

So this thread is basically the main thread without the clutteredness. You can say anything you really want about the game in this thread. Although if it the conversation comes down to "How do I beat _____ " or "I got stuck in _______" I'd prefer if you put those in their appropriate thread.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey there!! I started my first playthrough yesterday and i noticed there's a lady in the emerald apartments (i think) that's crashing my game. She goes like lalalala i like singing and boom game dead xD. I just ignore her for now...

• Developers

Hey there!! I started my first playthrough yesterday and i noticed there's a lady in the emerald apartments (i think) that's crashing my game. She goes like lalalala i like singing and boom game dead xD. I just ignore her for now...

She's in the Velvet apartments, actually. Yeah. She's being evicted pronto.

Just for the things, what pokemon did help you most in rejunvenation?

Mine

I would say that Hariyama is pretty good pokemon to use in rejunvenation.

Knock off, Fake out, Belly drum/Bulk up and close combat/ force palm, good to me.
Can get makuhita in really early, after 1st gym, in sheridan village.

Tangrowth:
Saved me alot of times, pretty good against psycial moves with it's def, but can loss a lot of heal in special attack, but not dead sometimes.
You can get pretty early, after battle against live Keta. A shadow pokemon.
Get wild charge by the shadow move, giga drain, growth/fake out, and knock off.

• Veterans

Paras

Feel free to hate Azery

FUCK PARAS

JUMPLUFF 4 LIFE I DON'T CARE JUMPLUFF IS LOVE,JUMPLUFF IS LIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Aside from that,Eruptio Typloshion and Granbull where quite good I must say,Never expected them to be such a good combo though Granbull is kinda starting to lose power.

Edited by Azeria

Argh. Where should I use the stairs that I found on the ruins?

Also, where is the Kingdra wing?

Whic ruins spefically?

I think someone named hypa did state that it's beside of the old lady in purity forest. If not, it's atleast near the water in purity forest.

• Developers

The new subforum is all nice and dandy, could we also get a wild pokemon locations guide, like the ev training guide for Reborn?

I plan to make a forum topic on it soon.

I'm expecting an "I'm really feeling it" thrown somewhere into the game if it hasn't already been.

Seeing as though Xenoblade Chronicles is already my favorite game of all time, I've made several references to it already. "I'm really feeling it" is too easy :(.