Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

• Developers

Are you lost and need guidance on where to go? Just post the last thing that happened in-game and someone will hopefully get back to you as soon as possible!

• Upvote 6

yes jan, hints to the secret in narcissa's gym if its been there since episode 3 how can no-one have found it unless her not letting us touch the statue is the secret lol

• Developers

yes jan, hints to the secret in narcissa's gym if its been there since episode 3 how can no-one have found it unless her not letting us touch the statue is the secret lol

No one can find it because I hid it in plain sight. That was your hint right there. Probably wasn't that good. But w/e.

I'm extremly lost on trying to find Amethyst grotto in Amethyst cave... I've had to be running in circles for about an hour now.

You need to find a bright red stone (pretty close to the cave-entrance from route 2) and touch it. Have fun!

• Upvote 1

but jan i clicked near enough every damn tile on that map ...... so if you hid it in plain sight im uber confused

Yea me too, but I think the ghost girl plays a huge role, tho not sure what it is.

So what are we talking about in Narcissa's gym? A secret? Well I found an odd key, but I don't know if that's a secret or not because I'm new to rejuvenation. Also ummm, what do I do after beat Narcissa? xD

So what are we talking about in Narcissa's gym? A secret? Well I found an odd key, but I don't know if that's a secret or not because I'm new to rejuvenation.

Welp looks like its up to you now lol