What Murks Below...

Amethyst

• Administrators

It's that time again. As one user pointed out, since E15's fields have been implemented, I can finally start announcing some of them. But one at a time. Small bites. Chew before you swallow.

Or better yet with this field, try not to swallow anything at all, because it'll kill you from the inside-out.

fe26.png

I've basically already confirmed this one, so we may as well start with it, hm? The Murkwater Surface is a hybrid between the Water Surface and some of the other poison fields. Created by using Sludge Wave on the existing water fields, Murkwater makes a pretty miserable time for all but the select few Pokemon who benefit from both sides of it.

But, perhaps it could be useful against a certain trainer, if at some cost.

E15 is chugging along, but we're obviously not there yet. Don't worry though, I'll do my best to cut through the rest of it... so to speak.

• Upvote 6

Sewer hype. We all knew it was coming, and here it is for confirmation... Although does this mean we can maybe surf on poisoned water? I doubt it, but who knows. How else are we suppose to reach that hidden TM on Azurine ;]

$5 says it's Adrienn.

This is Reborn. Leaders don't get fields that nerf them. They get fields that can buff the heck out of them until they're broken. If anything, it could be used back to when we fought Cain making it a field we fight him in.

• Upvote 2

Sewer hype. We all knew it was coming, and here it is for confirmation... Although does this mean we can maybe surf on poisoned water? I doubt it, but who knows. How else are we suppose to reach that hidden TM on Azurine ;]

We'll be able to Surf with Muk like Cain...i'm sure of it

This is Reborn. Leaders don't get fields that nerf them. They get fields that can buff the heck out of them until they're broken. If anything, it could be used back to when we fought Cain making it a field we fight him in.

Well, Noel.

It's practically a recombination of old field effect clauses, so we'll get used to it easily. I'm most of all waiting for the Pasarela field or Living Room field or Blue Carpet field Serra's going to get.

...is that very certain Dragalge a very certain Pokemon we have fought before?

It's practically a recombination of old field effect clauses, so we'll get used to it easily. I'm most of all waiting for the Pasarela field or Living Room field or Blue Carpet field Serra's going to get.

"ENTER... Serra!" All pokemons lose accuracy at the start cuz Serra is so dazzling.

I'm more interested in seeing a "Team Meteor" based field for the future. Now that would be awesome. But sure, new field hype.

Also:

"Ground attacks always fail"

But Mud Bomb, Mud Shot and Mud Slap get an increase in power? wha?

its because they become poison attacks and still works right?

Woah Ground type moves don't work O.O

What happens if you use Dive? Do you go into undermurkwater?

I can only imagine completely submerging oneself in poison isn't good for the health.

• Upvote 1

Whohooo, I knew my sweet Detox(Dragalge) was a good idea

I get the idea only Poison types with Surf can surf on poisoned water? Although there's only like 7 poison types that can learn Surf, and 2 of em aren't in the game right now so that might get hard.

But perhaps just like in this one ROM hacked game there was a move Lava Surf that replaced the HM for Flash, maybe Pokemon with Sludge Wave will be able to Surf over poisoned water?

Welp shit, i gotta play reborn soon..

I have a feeling of a lot of pokemon with poison heal or gliscor for stall healing. That's gonna be annoying, in a good way somehow.

Gliscor isn't affected by the field at all since it's a Flying type.... It will be in a disadvantage there since well, it's water....

...is that very certain Dragalge a very certain Pokemon we have fought before?

:o Maybe it's a wild one? *Dragalgasm intensifies*

Edited by Helia

Gliscor isn't affected by the field at all since it's a Flying type.... It will be in a disadvantage there since well, it's water....

I thought all types got affected by the field. Well something new there.

Well tentacool evolution and skrelp gonna atleast be really good to this field. Dragalge too tho.

And skuntank evolution line/Drapion gonna get too pretty good on this field since the ground type moves doesn't work. No super effective for them.