Poke-ception

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if ghost pokemon were able to transport human souls between this world and theirs? Would that mean that when we die here we respawn in the pokemon world?

I like this one.

What if Eevee have Mega?

What if I told you we are pokemon ourselves, but through evolution we got weaker physically, lost our abilities, bar a few with limited movepools, and decided, in order to survive, to enslave the creatures, build our cities and thrive on the world?

To be honest, playing as a young AZ having a god-like Floette by your side and knowing how to build a weapon that causes massive destruction while surviving a war between people and pokemon....yeah that would be kinda awesome for a pokemon game. Would lol if young AZ lived in a MadMax-kind of world...in the past.

What if I told you that Arceus is just a puppet of the true god...unown? That pokemon that you always deemed as useless, is in fact able to combine in endless ways to build all reality around you. Number unowns, letter unowns, all of them combine as the code necessary for other pokemon, humans, the universe itself, to exist. You can never kill the unown, since that would destroy the fabric of reality in the process. What if I told you that?

Oh. I thought (well, am thinking) that maybe they were spreading Sleep Powder from those trees on Route 2. Or maybe using PULSE Vivillon or Breloom or something that can use Sleep Powder/Spore. But I haven't completed that part of the story yet so I have no clue, actually ^^' I should probably finish the game before I say anything.

For the sake of staying on-topic:

What if the protags are actually working for Team Meteor, and you pretending to "stop" them is actually all part of their master plan??? :o ;o

ermagherd