Some mood music...

Bane stood before the smoldering embers of of ruin. His blade hung low in his grasp as his Psyche Jewel initiated the cool down phase, flares of telekinetic force still dying on his fingertips as he turned to face the prospective troopers, eyes cold as the dessert sun as he gazed upon each in turn. Gen stood on the observation platform overlooking the training field, clipboard in hand as she gave a sigh and backed away from the glass, shaking her head.

"You failed." Bane said, lifting his weapon and directing the soldier's attention to what was left of the being they'd been testing against. A spindly, silver encased arm twitched ever so slightly as a substance black as night began to leak onto the floor from the mangled carapace...

"We're sorry, sir..." Said the leader of the five man squad, a young officer from the look of his uniform, at least a good five years or so ahead of the very man he now addressed. Eye contact was all but avoided by everyone standing except Bane himself, the soldiers shifting in their places, gazes to the ground as they disengaged and removed the Psyche Jewels in their ears. "I can offer you no explanation for this fiasco except my leadership, however."

"You understand that if this were the actual field, you're men would be dead, do you not?" Bane asked, thoroughly unimpressed as his brow furrowed. "You understand the fact that if I didn't intervene just now, you'd all be in the same state as this thing behind me, don't you?"

"Yes sir..." The officer conceded, before glancing out of his periphery... "Umm...sir... behind-" The sound of crushed metal and cracking stones issued forth as one last blast of force was hurtled into the rising entity without Bane doing so much as acknowledging the being. the officer anxiously glanced back and forth between the warrior and his fallen prey.

"Get out, all of you. Out of this room, and out of my sight. And place the jewels in the collection console on your way out." It wasn't an order that needed to be repeated. The five set a brisk pace for the door before he'd even finished.

A Cold autumn wind blows in your face as you wander the seedier areas of the Lower city. The night life of Esperanza buzzes about all around you as crowds mingle and people wander, some of them out for an errand, but most of them out for a good ass night on the town from the look of their attire. as you have wandered away from your residence this night, you could not but notice a men in a navy blue trench coat occasionally popping up in your peripheral vision when you turn to look behind, though in all honesty you find it difficult to figure out if you're being tailed of he's just another PPK officer out on foot patrol. Either way, looking around now, there is no sign of any law enforcement in your vicinity as the glamorous and admirably breath stealing light displays of various Photon Signs blaze around you.

Griped firmly in your hand lies a regal looking slip of paper handed to you earlier by sympathizer; one bering on it's pearly white, silver leaf bordered face the name of a Night Club- The Lion's Roar, in Sector eight of the lower city. Though you've never heard of the place before, it doesn't take you long to spot a sign bearing the same insignia as the slip as you look around. The line is long and stretches all the way to the corner of the narrow street, and at the door stands a bouncer looking like he's fresh out of prison, a hulking mass of muscle and dark pants and overcoat, shades over his eyes and his bald head gleaming in the artificial lights as he systematically denies people entry into the establishment, many of them attempting to argue with him... before he briefly brandishes a silver revolver from the depths of his coat and nudges his head to tell them to get lost before he starts blowing hot lead.

The memory of your chance encounter with the sympathizer earlier today flashes through your mind as you glance down once again at the ticket, and the words they instructed you to speak to gain entry flash through your mind... "A Lannister always pays their debts." It's strange, you can't help but feel this phrase to be somewhat familiar... perhaps from literary history class way back in secondary school?

Either way, it honestly doesn't matter where the hell you might have heard it before. the night is young, and so are you. But it matters not who we are or how old or youthful we might be, for death will deliver us all to the same path if we dare dally.

Get moving.

((All PCs are currently separated from another in various parts of the night crowd in the vicinity of the Night club. Interaction with one another is impossible at this point in time. Meetings will occur once entry has been gained.))

John walked over to the Bouncer, and then spoke to him.

"Good evening, sir. I would appreciate it if I could enter. After all..."

John then showed the bouncer his ticket, and continued speaking.

"A Lannister always pays their debts."

Edited by Trainer Red

John

The magnificently bald headed man glared down at john as he stashed his revolver again, shaded eyes boring deep into his soul. After a few seconds of deadlocked staring, the massive man's hand moved to the velvet line devider hanging before the door, gesturing inside.

"Show it to Jenny. Head Bartender." Was all john was met with. A good deal of the other night-goers had a far different sentiment to the upstart, shouting and yelling a few choice things at the kid who thought he could just give them what was the equivalent of the bird and waltz right up to the front like he owned the joint...

Perhaps he should get inside and get clubbin' before this crowd decided to do more than just hurl choice words at him...

James reached the Lion's Roar and sees the long queue of people waiting to get in the club. Damn, this will take a while if I wait in line. I'll have to try my luck at the door itself. He walks up to the door and finds himself face to, well, chest with the giant of a man working as the bouncer of the club. He hands him the slip of paper James had received from the mysterious sympathizer and says "A Lannister always pays their debts." This line is way too familiar, and slightly disturbing. I've been a lone wolf up till now. Am I ready to meet the Archangel?

Kaz, after seeing the long line, couldn't help but give a big sigh before heading towards the back of it. The words 'A Lannister always pays their debts.' still lingering in his head as he waited to get to the front. Those words were to enter this place the man told him though seeing by the line there must be more to it then that. Kaz put his hands in his jacket pockets and waited while also deciding to put one ear bud in his left ear as he hoped the line would go faster then he though it would.

Tonight's the night. Lucas thought to himself as he scouts club from the distance, looking briefly at the ticket that was handed to him earlier. There's something screwy about this place, I just can't put my finger on it. 'A Lannister always pays their debts?'..what does that even mean?I need more information about this 'Lion's roar'. the line isn't going anywhere, so why rush entering?

"You there, civilian" Lucas started as he approach one of the party-goers. "I require assistance..can you please tell me why this establishment is so popular that you must endure queueing up in this gruesome line? out of all of the clubs in Esperanza, why choose this?" Lucas asked the bystander, lining up to get in.

((I hate ninjas...))

~~~Several Minutes after John has disappeared inside...~~~

James

James received much the same reaction as the unseen man who'd come before him not too long ago. The bouncer simply stared at him from this pitch black shades, towering over him. Then the velvet rope was lifted, and with it the pathway to revolution opened.

"Talk to Jenny, Head Bartender" The man said cryptically, gesturing within. James got the same reaction from the crowd too, many of them getting even more disagreeable than before, shouts and cursing dominating the air. What the hell made these two shits better than them, what, did they own the god damn club?

~~~Several Minutes after James has disappeared inside...~~~

Kaz

A young woman scoffed as she saw Kaz walk to the back of the line. At least some people around here knew how things were, bunch of assholes, walking right in when the rest of them had been waiting and waiting in this hell... but it seemed something was happening at the front... again.

Lucas

"Well that's easy man..." The young civilian- a college upper classman by the looks of the cocky grin on his face and lack of actual clubbing attire. "This place has got like, a dope reputation about it from what I heard. The babes are always fine, the liquor flows free, and-" The mans gushing was cut off by a bout of shouting from further up the line. Before long a silver gun was being pointed up towards the sky, some type of ultimatum being snarled by it's owner...

At the front...

Things at the front of the line were reaching a fever pitch as the argument with a few well dressed gentleman and the bouncer took a turn down the rabbit hole that was so commonly known as gangland. Before long Lucas's and Kaz's attention was drawn away by the gleam of a silver revolver held high in the air.

"I fire a single shot, and PPKs will come running, damn it!" A gruff voice declared. "Unless you want to start anymore shit and run the risk of getting arrested right with me for disturbing the peace- you'd best get the hell out of this damn line and take yourselves somewhere else!" Many of those standing began mumuring. If there was anything that could ruin a good-ass night on the town, it was being arrested and fined...

"Five!" The Bouncer shouted, finger on the trigger as he kept his weapon pointed to the black heavens above. "Four! Three!"

"Oh god, screw this," one of the night goers said, leaving her place in line and walking away briskly. "Last thing I need is to lose my whole damn Full-ride over some stupid arrest incident."

"Yeah..." Another one agreed, getting out himself. "ya know what, being arrested would be a... shitty excuse to give to my boss as to why I can't make it to work in the morning."

And like that, one by one, the rowdy line gradually ebbed and flowed as more and more got cold feet with the confrontation and ultimatum and scurried away into the other areas night life of the streets. Soon it was only Kaz and Lucas standing there. The bouncer eyed them curiously, lowering his firearm, though not quite putting it away.

"You two, why the hell you still here? What, you looking to start trouble?"

~~~Meanwhile, for those who have entered the club~~~

((Kenny and Yash, In that EXACT order))

As you enter through the doorway, you begin to descend down a short flight of stairs, the lights beginning to change and lower as you go further and further. Before long you finally reach the bottom and enter through a wide arch way, laying eyes upon the interior of the Lion's Roar...

The vintage music blares in the background as a few minglers sit around on lounges around the rather small room and high stools at the bar. Several young men and women are walking around with trays in hand, identical uniforms on each of them as the clear tables and deliver drinks. As you walk further inside, you can not help but wonder how this place can stay open, given that there's less than forty people or so inside... either way, that's not whats important. If memory serves correct from not long ago, you've a bartender named Jenny to find...

((Regarding the current situation: You arrive at different times and do not see each other in the line or after walking inside. At this moment all PCs besides Typhlosion's and Exlink's are still separate. Please respect the turn order, in that Kenny Posts first right now, and Yash afterwards. Typhlosion and Exlink however are not bound by one in their situation.))

John looked around, and then sat down at an empty table in the corner, waiting around to get a feel for the patterns of the bartenders and waiters so he could make an educated guess as to which bartender was most informed about who was who, and then act on that information. in the meantime, however, he would wait and watch.

Edited by Trainer Red

John

"Hey there!" A young server called cheerfully to the future Rebel as she made her way over, tray held under her arms. She greeted John with a pleasant smile that didn't look like she had had to rehearse it just for the sake of customer service. 'Kate' was impressed in elegant gold leaf lettering on the small and glossy black badge on her shirt. "Welcome to the Lion's Roar, best night club in this side of the city." She paused, studying his face breifly. "I can see you're a new one around here, can I get you anything to drink?"

After the people flee, Lucas slowly looks at the man(Kaz) right beside him, a bit disturb on what transpired a few moments ago."Well that's one way of clearing the line, now if you'll excuse me..." Lucas said to the man with the earphones as quickly turned his attention to the bouncer, hoping to straighten things out.

"I'm not here to cause trouble sir, I'm strictly here for business" Lucas said as he adjust his jacket and steps forth. "I hope my invitation is still valid" Lucas digs deep in his pocket and shows the card, "also, I believe I should say 'A Lannister always pays their debts' upon presenting you this ticket."

John knew that Kate might be his key to finding Jenny, since she was a waitress.

"No, but thanks for the offer. I'm not thirsty at the moment. Although... if you could direct me towards one of the Bartenders that are higher up in this fine Establishment, that would be helpful."

Lucas and Kaz

"Tch, that explains it." The bouncer said, lifting the velvet rope once more. "Find Jenny, head bartender." He lowered the barrier after Lucas walked through and entered beyond the doorway. The guard turned his attention to the only man left standing there. "So what about you? you got some business here, or are you just another one of the trouble making types who think they have some entitlement to get inside?"

((Lucas has now entered the night club (which has already been described.)))

John

"Oh, okay... yeah, sure." Kate said, a bit put off by the request "Though, to tell the truth, we really only have one here who's not a rookie- my sister Jenny." she puased, taking a moment to really examine the man, his hair, his face, what he wore, his stature... everything. "Um, hey... the bouncer outside, Abe- what did you say to him to let you in? As you can see, we're a bit strict on membership..."

((The turn order is now as follows within the club: Yash, Typhlosion. Kenny, you are free from the turn order for now.))

John knew he was onto something.

"She'd be who he told me to look for. I'll tell you what I told him: 'A Lannister always pays their debts.'"

"I'm here for the same reason the last guy was." He takes out the ticket from his pocket and holds it up for the man. "I hope this will be sufficient. Wait almost forgot, a Lannister always pays their debts." He then put the ticket back. "Also I'm looking for the bartender named Jenny in there, could you give my a description of her so it'd be easier to find her?"

Kaz

"Caucasian Female, mid twenties or so" The bouncer began, arms crossed and revolver still poking out. "About 5"9, Hazel eyes, Long Blonde hair with blue highlights at the tips, she'll be the one wearing the red uniform top with a golden lion's head emblazoned on the back... oh yeah, and one more thing- She also have a freaking name tag on her chest that says nice and clear in gold lettering on a black background- Jenny." He scoffed sarcastically, shaking his head in annoyance. "Now get inside and stop wasting my time, bucko." He lifted the Velvet Robe once more, looking at Kaz expectantly. "Oh, and one more thing for that one more thing- There's a serving girl who you'll probably notice fits the description really well aside from the scarlet uniform and the fact that she's a bit shorter and so is her hair. That's Kate, her little sister- and let me tell you here and now, you ain't allowed to approach or talk to Kate 'bout any of this, ya got me? And I'm not the only hulking dog standing guard around this joint, so you'd best watch yourself... now get going."

(( the turn order within the club is now as follows: Yash, Typhlosion, Exlink))

Big Mac (Big Macmillan)

Macmillan sat not too far from the new comer asking around for Jenny, legs up on the low table and a holo-display with the day's news in-front of his face, casting a hard blue glow on the dark chocolate skin of his chiseled face and shades. How interesting, how this kid here had just waltz on in and started talking to Kate about that, of all things...

Eh, screw it, from what he could tell not too much had been said yet. But still, might as well get ready to be a hard-ass...he didn't get paid for nothing, afterall. With a swipe of the finger across the glossy surface the Hologlass's display dimmed before finally dying out, leaving nothing but the veiw of the bar on the other side of the transparent device as Mac tossed it on the table. A few moments later he swiveled his feet over to the ground...

John

Kate stood there for a moment, an obvious look of suspicion on her face as she looked John in the eye. Eventually though, she let out a sigh, pointing over towards the Bar area. "Over there..." She said. "The one with the red shirt directing the newbies, blonde hair like mine. It's honestly hard to miss her..."

John could see what she meant- over behind the counter two young men and a woman in black uniforms tops like her own were blitzing around, bottles in hand as they rushed to prepare orders, handing some to those sitting in the high stools while placing others on silver platters stationed at one end of the mahogany desktop. Standing to the back of the Chaos was a woman in her mid twenties, a face like Kate's and longer blonde hair to match, a Red Shirt with her arms crossed as she made glances at each of the underlings throughout their task, eyes watching like a hawk, but never saying anything, only shaking her head when a mistake was made and nodding when it was fixed immediately...

A dark skinned bouncer was walking over to the table from behind meanwhile, just as big as the one who'd been guarding the door outside...

John got up.

"Thank you."

John then headed over to Jenny. Once he got to the counter, he spoke to her, showing her the ticket.

"Excuse me, ma'am, but I was told to show you this by the bouncer outside the door."

Edited by Trainer Red

James thanked the bouncer and walked into the club. As climbed down he started enjoying the music playing. The decoration of the pub was pleasant, not overdone. This is the kind of music and place I like. He was at ease, despite his previous inhibitions. He walked up to the Bar and told one of the bartenders, "Whiskey on the rocks, please." He took the drink and looked at the bartender's name tag. "So Kyle, tell me, is this place always this empty? The line outside was huge and I can see many empty places here, yet the bouncer was keeping the crowd waiting outside. Doesn't matter I guess." He downed the drink and asked for another one. He took the second drink and handed Kyle the money for the drinks and then held his hand and pulled him across the counter, and asked in a low voice, "Kyle, I'm looking for the Head Bartender Jenny. Think you can help me find her?" After which he handed Kyle another note and said, "A tip for the drinks and your help." He smiled and sat back, swirling his drink a little before he downed it.

Lucas scans the place as he adjusted his collar and plays it cool. He walks up in the club with confidence in every step and went straight for the counter, hoping to find the location of his designated target. "Excuse me miss, would you be a dear and whip up a nice martini to go, I had a rough day and I just wanna to unwind for a bit" Lucas started as leans his elbows on the counter. "Also, I believe this is the place where I can find Jenny, your head bartender..i would like to see her in action and taste one of her crafts, where is she? if you don't mind me asking." Lucas asked with a playful smile, waiting for his drink and an answer from one of the female bartenders.

"Ok, thanks." He stated to the bouncer before heading in. Once inside he scanned the room to see if anyone matched the description he told him. Remembering that the one with long hair was Jenny and the other was her sister.

John

"Back hall, second room on the right." Was all the woman said, rather coldly, after giving the quick once over to the presented ticket. "Knock and tell them the same thing you told the bouncer when they ask for your business." And just like that, her eyes were back on her underlings and their tasks... leaving john to find his own damn way to the hall in question... luckily he could see the beginning of a corridor not too far away...

James

"I don't know what the note is," Kyle said, sliding the slip back to the would-be rebel. "but if you're lookin' for jenny, that's an easy one, mate-" He nodded over to a young woman in a scarlet uniform top behind him, hazel eyes seeming to catch everything the lesser bartenders did like a hawk. A black, glossy rectangle upon her chest read in elegant lettering 'Jenny'.

"That lovely looking mankiller right there. See- easy. right, mate?" Kyle finished, returning his attention to James as he accepted the tip discretely...

Lucas

"She's right there, sir," The lone female of the three underlings said as she obliged the order. "Though, getting her to make you a drink personally right now might be a bit easier said then done..." With hands moving like lightning she set about preparing the beverage, pausing only to ask Lucas "Shaken, or stirred?"

Kaz

After a few moments lost scanning over the various tables and lounges and their patrons scattered geometrically around the chamber Kaz's eyes finally landed upon the bar and counter set towards the back of the room... And lo and behold, standing behind it overlooking a few newish-looking mixologists was the only woman in the entire joint who was wearing a crimson work shirt...

((Turn order still in effect: Goes as follows: Kenny, Yash, Typhlosion, Exlink)

John didn't need to be told when he'd get no more answers from someone, which he instantly figured out from the icy tone of her response. Instead of saying anything, he simply headed over to the Corridor he spotted.

"Thanks Kyle. I can see what you mean by man-eater." He laughed a little and shifted along the bar till he could speak to Jenny.

"Hey, Jenny right? I was told to speak to you. The bouncer outside said to show you this." James held the ticket out for her to see.

She doesn't seem to be all that dangerous as Kyle implied.

((sorry about that.. clicked post by mistake..))

Edited by Yash

"I see, she looks rather bit intimidating, doesn't she?" Lucas said as he ponders and observes from a distance. "anyways, like any man on a mission, I prefer my drink shaken please." Lucas smiles at the lady mixer as he waits for the right moment to approach.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Kaz made his way to the bar and sat in a stool close to the girl in crimson. It was strange being in a pub for the first time, he had never been to one or had an alcoholic beverage before. "You're Jenny right? Here," Kaz said before getting out the ticket and showing it to her as he held it in between his right hand's pointer and middle finger. "I'm supposed to show you this."