Heyyyy, you're cute!

• Support Squad

I like the diea of seeing a lot of characters depicted with a lot more detail, some together. I.e Noel and Anna, Aya and Hardy, Charlotte Laura and Saphira, the Agate Triumvirate etc. It's cool to see more detail on these characters appearance than just the sprites we're so used to.

Omg a reply more than OMG I LAHVA THIS

I like the diea of seeing a lot of characters depicted with a lot more detail, some together. I.e Noel and Anna, Aya and Hardy, Charlotte Laura and Saphira, the Agate Triumvirate etc. It's cool to see more detail on these characters appearance than just the sprites we're so used to.

i'd take noel and anna one if you don't mind

sex scene confirmed for e15

Remember the quote that Ame joined the "Cain fan club"? --

In all seriousness with so much dark theme a sex scene is all that's missing. I'm not suggesting we present it, but someone could imply sexy time is happening in the next room or something. Perhaps some loud noises and then Flobot goes to check and regains her humanity.

• Upvote 6

Ohhhh it looks awesome!

I like the idea, it would be awesome to see one with Julia, Florinia, Amaria and Titania (or just Julia with Florinia and Amaria with Titania)

And so is Cain.

what

Thanks to a very talented friend of mine we've gotten some 'official' art up in here, starting with one of Reborn's most popular characters! As a result, I'm proud to announce that for the first time we actually have a wallpaper for users, both PC and Mobile, to download and use for themselves!

cainbanner.png

Click the above image to go to the page, or find it on the main site or at this link. This wallpaper comes in a total of 12 resolutions, so your machine's size is nearly guaranteed to be covered. Unlike him. Cain fans, do try to control yourselves.

Do enjoy the wallpaper or at least the art!

And, stay tuned, because Cain isn't going to be alone for too long...

His hair spike looks like he's compensating for something...

• Upvote 3